What's new

.22 pistolas

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Recently bought this Beretta M9 .22 for the range. Ambidextrous safety and great trigger. Also good fat grip that fits my hand nicely.
D0A486E4-2FFD-40A5-8928-C82DB8668BA0.jpeg

I have one of the MK IV rugers and it is a fun little gun. The only issue I have seen with it is it does tend to get dirty and fails to eject casings after about 150 rnds. I expect that will get better with more break-in. I could take it apart and do a bit of polishing on it, but just haven't really taken the time. I might end up selling it because I have my sights on another gun I want.

HK P7 had a fixed barrel. It was a tack driver in my hands. Now, about to dislocate my knee while I kick my butt again.
Late in reading this, but you were the guy I was looking for in 1994! I hung onto my P7K3 in .380 for almost 10 years, waaaaaaaaiting to find the .22lr change kit. If I'd even been able to locate the .32 conversion, it would have been a life-keeper. But no. Literally 3 weeks after I sold it, I was in a pawn shop in Mustang OK, and saw the full set- .22 and .32 barrels, bushings, wrenches and 2 mags for each, in the HK box for $1100.:c7:

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Late in reading this, but you were the guy I was looking for in 1994! I hung onto my P7K3 in .380 for almost 10 years, waaaaaaaaiting to find the .22lr change kit. If I'd even been able to locate the .32 conversion, it would have been a life-keeper. But no. Literally 3 weeks after I sold it, I was in a pawn shop in Mustang OK, and saw the full set- .22 and .32 barrels, bushings, wrenches and 2 mags for each, in the HK box for $1100.:c7:

I have been in that very pawn shop quite a few times over the decades. Good little ways from Galveston? :)

Indeed! Much closer when we lived in Bethany.😄

It was great when Randy& his wife were there most of the time, but then they hired some "gun guys" to work the counter.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Indeed! Much closer when we lived in Bethany.😄

It was great when Randy& his wife were there most of the time, but then they hired some "gun guys" to work the counter.

Nothing worse then gun guys behind the counter. I am noticing the same kinda ******* types at the shooting range counters also.

Low pay + firearm machismo makes for a bad customer experience. :(

Top Bottom