What's new

21 new converts!

Ok, so I have been working on my Facebook friends that responded to a survey of mine where I asked if they wanted to spend significantly less on razor blades than they currently are spending...all while getting better shaves. There was an overwhelming response from them as most said they are getting fed up with the cost of carts. For the ones that use electric razors, they were interested too.

So, I sent out a lot of information to them, but kept it simple. I sent them links to Mantic's shaving videos on YouTube, I sent them links to some forums on B&B, and other information that I have collected from various websites that could inform newbies about DE shaving. I concentrated on DE shaving as I think most would agree that it is an easier transition going from carts or electrics, to DE's than straights. Plus, I don't have any actual straight experience.

I also did a Skype group video chat so that I could show them techniques or products instead of trying to explain in an email. That went over well too.

Out of about 30 people, I am proud to say that 21 are going to give it a serious try! The others said they couldn't spare the extra time required to DE shave, as they have young families and are rushed to get going in the mornings. I can understand that.

But...21 is a pretty good start I thought! There may be some new faces on B&B soon...but some also said they would check it out and lurk around to learn more about different shaving creams, soaps, brushes, etc...

Thought I'd share some convert success with you guys.
Happy shaving!

Top Bottom