What's new

2023 Shave Purchase Sabbatical - The Year of The Prisoner

Day 35 - still in

It's smooth and easy so far. I don't have any temptation. I need to get back to watching the TV show, because so far I've only seen the first episode 🙂

Stando rose wood G5A syntethic | Henson AL++ | KAI | Zingari Man The Watchman | Proraso White balm
2023-02-04 18.26.01.jpg

That joke reminds me of when one of my sons was going through that awkward period of development when the sense of humor is still in the larval stage. As a toddler, he loved telling this side splitter:

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?
Banana that you eat.

Be seeing you.
Hi,

We gonna break into that song where we rhyme everything? Banana Banna Bo Banna Fee Fi Fo Nanna, Bananna.....

:p

Stan

Stan @KQY61, would an unsolicited PIF put me out if I offered to pay for shipping? A fellow brother approached me this morning and very kindly offered to send an artisan soap sample (not final yet) and wanted to take care of the whole transaction, but my take was if you take care of the soap let me at least cover your shipping expenses.

Given the unsolicited nature I think I am safe. I was the recipient of an extraordinarily generous gift last year during GRUME November and I covered customs and taxes and still was in - hence my chain of thought.

Thanks,

Guido

Last edited:
Top Bottom