What's new

2022 Shave Purchase Sabbatical - Shave Trek Season 2

Still in. I was on an away mission in Venice for a couple days, and managed to stay the course.
I have started a monthly razor rotation working through the razors I have.
The 3017 journey still in progress as I work through my soaps and creams.
Also using one brush for the duration of the soap.
July's set-up:
AT&T S2 Slant w/Colossus handle (head shaver)
Fatip Grande Chrome OC
Rudy Vey 2022 Contributors Brush Muhle 25mm STF Synthetic knot
Panna Cream Nameste
Castel Forbes, sans alcohol shave balm
La Toja, (stick) 2022 travel kit

Soap Commander RESPECT 2022 travel kit

Explore on getnts.

Still in. Today’s shave.
A13D427A-92B1-491A-B2A2-3D468443E48A.jpeg

Still out. I have not bought any single shave related item for years, but as I missed the last checkin, I am out. I continue to enjoy what I have and am not looking for any shaving soaps or creams, especially as I am also in the leap year and decade restraints.

Hi,

Happy 4th of July to everyone. Yup even those not in the US. Everyone can party with us. :)

Careful with them fireworks now. Fire and Rescue want to scarf burgers and dogs too. And at their (fire) house and not at your house! Being a retired Vol FF/PM there were two days I dreaded every year. New Year's Eve and Independence Day....

Stan

#52 still in. With July finally here, I switched to a new soap without finishing up the last one - it just seems like the right time of the year to enjoy my Stirling Grapefruit menthol tub.
Stash is dwindling, but no temptations so far.

Frag: 2 (Gravity, I believe it's a Dana product. Quite forgettable, and really I'll stop using them altogether once done) and a no name Farenheit knock off
Soap: 3 (Fedrihan Robusto, Proraso green cream, Anne Bonny croap)
Splash: 5 (Leviathan, Anne Bonny, witch hazel, Aramis, Midnight Stag)

Top Bottom