• Archetyp3 (Blue)

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Joamo

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Derwent

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s time for everyone on Badger & Blade to pick which your favorite modified Gold Dollar razor that our entrants created this year. Please vote here. You may view the entries in the entry thread. I've listed the entries in the order that they were posted. One modder made three razors so I've added a one word description to tell them apart.

We have a gorgeous set of entries this year! You will be hard pressed to pick a favorite. We'll leave this poll up for a week.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Well done, modders! As usual it wasn't easy to pick my favorite but I went with JaggardJ. I like the de-shouldering and thumbnotching. The LEDs? Yeah, okay, but I would have put a micro wireless camera on there to take closeup shave pics and vids. LOL JK, the LED's are cool.

Just remember, everyone is a winner, and everyone already has their prize for participating. All your hard work is appreciated and I hope everybody has a go at it again next year. Happy Shaves, with your participation prizes!

Well done, modders! As usual it wasn't easy to pick my favorite but I went with JaggardJ. I like the de-shouldering and thumbnotching. The LEDs? Yeah, okay, but I would have put a micro wireless camera on there to take closeup shave pics and vids. LOL JK, the LED's are cool.

Just remember, everyone is a winner, and everyone already has their prize for participating. All your hard work is appreciated and I hope everybody has a go at it again next year. Happy Shaves, with your participation prizes!

I didn't see the de-shouldering that is a smart move.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
My vote is for Derwent. It is the entry that I would most like to shave with. A shorter edge and finished in a classic style.

Thanks @Slash McCoy but in fairness there are no LEDs, the blue is Morse code for BBS, and the glow is blue glow in the dark powder set in resin.

And we have a winner!!! Congratulations @Derwent for your clean and classic shorty.

Such a great group of razors in this year's competition! Every one of them, and their makers, is a winning razor. Congratulations to all of you for such superb workmanship! Thank you all for entering.

May those razors continue to shave your faces for years to come.

And we have a winner!!! Congratulations @Derwent for your clean and classic shorty.

Such a great group of razors in this year's competition! Every one of them, and their makers, is a winning razor. Congratulations to all of you for such superb workmanship! Thank you all for entering.

May those razors continue to shave your faces for years to come.
Wow!!!

I almost didn't enter...never dreamed that I could win with my first razor mod!!!

Bought it to practice so I might be worthy of next year...then thought why not go for broke...

My deepest thanks to those who voted for me, I feel humbled by your support.

Congratulations to the rest of the entrants, every one of them worthy and every one of them beautiful.

I look forward to next year, and I will be scheming and planning all year until then...😁

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Wow!!!

I almost didn't enter...never dreamed that I could win with my first razor mod!!!

Bought it to practice so I might be worthy of next year...then thought why not go for broke...

Congratulations to the rest of the entrants, every one of them worthy and every one of them beautiful.

I look forward to next year, and I will be scheming and planning all year until then...😁
Congratulations, and well done!

Wow!!!

Congratulations - a worthy winner. (Even more so with the origin story in the competition thread - every superhero has one.)

See you next time.

Top Bottom