What's new

B&B LE Group buy 2022 Brown Leaf LE Pipe

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
#14 has officially arrived. A box of goodies from The Country Squire showed up at the same time. It’s like Christmas in August!
197900F4-0BB6-41B5-A02B-3CACE3F1EB5E.jpeg

Arrived home this evening from several days of driving and a day of celebrating a granddaughter's 6th birthday. Number 11 was waiting for me, a stunner for sure. No pics yet, but they will be forthcoming. Very exciting!

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
So I got a PM from Mr. Huber Wednesday night with tracking information. I was informed some of you all chipped in and sent a black finished pipe my way. #8 Showed up on Friday. (I think it is an 8.)

You can ask my wife. My jaw was on the floor for a good half of an hour . I am beyond words to describe how I am feeling. I enjoy this forum and that is due to the company we keep on it. I couldn't tell you the last time I posted in a shaving related section but there is so much more to B&B than shaving. There are so many of you that if I knew you were in town I would invite over for dinner and beverages of choice while opening my humidors and cellar to you.

Thank you all for the pipe but most of all thank you for being a great place on the internet to meet and talk with like-minded individuals. I hope the first Zoom smoke falls in a time slot that I will be able to join in.
#6 is in the house! Pics tomorrow.

I believe pictures are mandatory for this thread.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
So I got a PM from Mr. Huber Wednesday night with tracking information. I was informed some of you all chipped in and sent a black finished pipe my way. #8 Showed up on Friday. (I think it is an 8.)

You can ask my wife. My jaw was on the floor for a good half of an hour . I am beyond words to describe how I am feeling. I enjoy this forum and that is due to the company we keep on it. I couldn't tell you the last time I posted in a shaving related section but there is so much more to B&B than shaving. There are so many of you that if I knew you were in town I would invite over for dinner and beverages of choice while opening my humidors and cellar to you.

Thank you all for the pipe but most of all thank you for being a great place on the internet to meet and talk with like-minded individuals. I hope the first Zoom smoke falls in a time slot that I will be able to join in.
The pipe you received was sent to you by an individual who wishes to remain nameless, but he thought you were deserving of the gift. That's why you were included in the herf tobacco shipment that I sent.

Relatively small understaffed suburban post office was swamped yesterday and couldn't find my precious. Told me to come back today. Quick phone call this AM confirmed the package was located, set aside and ready for pick up.. Hopefully pics tonite...

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
98824F60-B345-48D5-BB36-2B2D5489F3C1.jpeg

My Bad! It looks like I have #4, not #6 as previously claimed. Bad pic but very hard to see in any light. Sorry for the confusion!

Top Bottom