What's new

2021 Shave Purchase Sabbatical - Shave Trek

Hi,

I originally wrote Leave but then changed it to Liberty which isn't as correct for the Navy....but now we are at Liberty to buy for the next two weeks. So, more correct for us. ;)

Stan

I'm checking in/out early this year and will have successfully completed the sabbatical as of the first of the year. I don't think I'll be joining in the 2022 sabbatical but I'll probably play the home game and I have no desires or plans to buy any shave related items. I have a bunch of Christmas gift money and the thought of buying anything shave related didn't even remotely occur to me. (I wish I could say the same thing about ukuleles!) With COVID and working from home I've only been shaving about once a week so I didn't manage to kill off any products this year though I'm close on an aftershave and a balm. In the interest of using up product I may try and resolve to shave every day or every other day to kill off some of my stockpile.

Congrats to those who have successfully completed the 2021 sabbatical and good luck to those starting up or continuing on to the 2022 sabbatical!

It's the last day! I'm tempted to buy a bunch of stuff today just to ruin my hat-trick of sabbaticals...nah, probably won't. See you on the other side of the international year line. Still trying to decide if I'm going to join the sabbatical for next year.

The last day of Sabbatical and going to finish it strong!
I won't be joining the 2022 journey but good luck to those who are.

Ever Ready 1914
GEM SS PTFE (6)
Mike's Hungarian Lavender
Omega 10065 Boar
Aqua Velva Ice Blue

Congratulations to all of those who succeeded. I fell out mid-year when I bought a soap and lotion in Curacao. I will confess that I over-reacted to the freedom and increased my brush supply by 3. On the plus side, I have discovered Zenith brushes and have been enjoying the horse, boar, and Manchurian versions. I know that I have enough of everything to get through the next year and I hope that I will be celebrating success a year from now. Thank you very much to those who make this forum possible.

Still in. Last shave of 2021 today! Great job y’all!
Razor: Feather popular
Blade: Wizamet
Brush: Sagrada Familia
Soap: Arko
A/S: AV
Happy New year Y’all!
8F95B8E7-9171-45CD-BAFD-46CC62F89FBC.jpeg

SS Enterprise.JPG Ship's log; Final roll call for all the crew. You must confirm your status between 1st -10th January 2022 to have successfully completed the mission; as per rule 10. (for clarification, the timeline refers to your region).
I confirm I have completed the mission.
Hoping for the remaining 23 crew to check in; early check in's don't count.

I confirm I completed the mission. Mission accomplished 0117 EST 👍👍 Congrats to the finishers! Well done y’all!

I learned a lot and really appreciated all the encouragement and support from you fantastic crew members!

Good luck to those continuing on for the next year long mission! I’ll be cheering you on from the sidelines. Take care y’all!

Top Bottom