What's new

2021 Shave Purchase Sabbatical - Shave Trek

SS Enterprise.JPG Ship's log; now just 22 days to completion of the mission.
SPS2021-10dec.JPG

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
I'm still in and plan on staying in next year even if there is no captain, no resupply. I just keep on shoveling chipped and broken fuel rods into the reactor. It is not my job to plan the mission, I just do my part to keep the engine running, as well as I can. I tap the gauges, adjust my sweaty googles, and try not to worry about the holes in my gloves and boots- steady on...

Hi,

Some. Looks like we need a new Leader. I had a half-baked idea for 21 when Pepin popped out this one. I suppose I could resurrect it unless someone else has one they are about to post.

Stan
Thank you. Remember there are no such things as "half-baked" (unless it is a baking show).
What will the theme be?

Hi,

It won't be me, I think. I've got an underground wiring issue on my workshop here at the farm to deal with. I began the dig-up and then...the ancient heat pump went casters up at the screenprinting shop and so I'm installing a new gas pack. I couldn't source repair parts for it. And time has essentially run out on me. Only one week left in the year and we have the Holiday right on top of us.

Stan - Still In

Top Bottom