What's new

2021 Shave Purchase Sabbatical - Shave Trek

Still in. My shaves with the vector are close, but not always smooth. I’m planning on trying different blades post sabbatical, before I come to a final conclusion about the razor. B&M reserve waves is a fantastic performer! Have a great day y’all!
D6C827FE-A465-43B9-B61E-F7BF7221A065.jpeg

Good morning crew members,

Hope all are doing well! I just wanted to check in and cheer you on from the sidelines. There are only two months left until you reach the big goal aka the ship's home base. You all have my deep respect for having withstood the challenges so successfully so far.

Stand firm and be safe!

Last edited:
#17 still in. No temptations - although I hadn't shaved for about 10 days before this morning and had contemplated growing a bear. However, in a bout of sanity I shaved today :)

The ship's warp drive has malfunctioned - the crew is currently working on it. I've informed our "Scotty" to not use the Scotty principle and give me an accurate estimate on how long it will take to repair. Unfortunately he's responded that he does not know exactly how long the repairs will take to complete - I believe he's stalling so that we don't end up near a space port selling shaving supplies...something about being in a restraint...

Still in and the enjoying the ride.

Schick Injector Type E3
Schick Injector (24)
D.R. Harris Marlborough shave soap
Yaqi Purple Haze 24mm Mew Brown synthetic
Shulton Old Spice Musk

Reactions: bjm
Stardate 121311.5
Gillette 195 (1961 G4)
Gillette Nacet Stainless
Arko Shaving Soap Stick
Stirling 2-Band (Tuxedo)
Bootlegger's Lime Bay Rum

20211105_fatboy.jpg

Only eight weeks to go; we got this! Crewman #13 still in...

Top Bottom