2021 Shave Purchase Sabbatical - Shave Trek

Still in.
20210403_091649.jpg

Fat Handle Tech
Gillette Nacet (1)
Semogue torga c5
Gillette menthol cream
Cool Water AS and cologne

I retired in September, enrolled in Medicare a couple of days ago, will receive my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine in four days, and have a birthday in 20 days. Given the convergence of these positive events, I couldn’t help but order a razor—Stirling’s stainless steel with the “highly aggressive” head. I haven’t bought a razor in a couple of years, and it seems time.

Ergo, I’m out. I’ll still play at home, as I’m sure I won’t see so many reward-worthy events again in a long while...

P.S. The fifth positive event: Two days ago, I was able to successfully book a two-week trip to Maui for October. How could I forget?

I retired in September, enrolled in Medicare a couple of days ago, will receive my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine in four days, and have a birthday in 20 days. Given the convergence of these positive events, I couldn’t help but order a razor—Stirling’s stainless steel with the “highly aggressive” head. I haven’t bought a razor in a couple of years, and it seems time.

Ergo, I’m out. I’ll still play at home, as I’m sure I won’t see so many reward-worthy events again in a long while...

P.S. The fifth positive event: Two days ago, I was able to successfully book a two-week trip to Maui for October. How could I forget?
Congratulations for oh so many reasons! You are indeed very fortunate. The problem now is what do you do for an encore? You've set the bar pretty high :)

Some IPAs in Maui would will be nice to look forward to! Enjoy the birthday and Stirling razor in the meantime.

Still in.

I haven't shaved in April (ever!), as I'm busy in annual repair and maintenance tasks at my station (Home).

I extended the maintenance list to include my Shaving gears, and brushes are first of several steps.

Here they are after being exposed to several rounds of cleaning cycles with materials of unknown Origin and effects.

IMG_20210404_174750.jpg

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?

Congratulations!!

Congrats on the retirement!

Top Bottom