What's new

2021 March Meerschaum Madness

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Sorry to rub your noses in it, but here’s a Baki w some Windjammer tonight. [emoji41]

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like it's all Calabashes too. Chinese ebay + a shape I'm not the least bit interested in = no Baki's in my future. Where is a guy supposed to scratch his meer itch? :bored:
H Cor? He does business through Facebook.

Meerco has some nice looking pipes. I like the block on my SMS. The stem is fairly cheap and getting married up from my sharp chompers but I clench pipes and will go through stems. No softee bits for me.

Last edited:
Actually a quick search found some nice looking pieces. Nothing to tempt me too bad. 😁
Yeah, I saw some nice stuff out there, and a few that could have almost tempted me... which is why I closed those pages and took a cold shower. lol

Thanks guys, I was being facetious, now I'm looking at Altinay and trying to decide if I should go that route or lean towards an old Peterson African meer off ebay. :lol:

Managed a bowl of Union Square, and the last of some SG Chocolate Flake from 2010 in my Baker Street today. Delicious.

Thanks guys, I was being facetious, now I'm looking at Altinay and trying to decide if I should go that route or lean towards an old Peterson African meer off ebay. :lol:

Managed a bowl of Union Square, and the last of some SG Chocolate Flake from 2010 in my Baker Street today. Delicious.
If you even hint at wanting something we are all more than happy to help you find jt. If you say which one? We say both, all or more. If you say talk you out of it we say it will never be cheaper. Doesn't matter to sub forum. 🙃

Yeah, I'm still looking at the budget going "hrmmm.. I could fit a Meer in before the end of the month still..". Especially with @bberg100 showing off that gorgeous claw and vase/egg, which is a carved shape I'd been thinking on for a long time already now.

The better half spent yesterday in Estes Park. There is a small tobacconist, more of a tourist nick-nac shop any more, but does keep a fair bit of cigars and some pipe stuff on hand. She always grabs something for me, even though all his pipe tobaccos are aro's. His backstock is all Sutliff bulks he blends with.

Sharpshooter Blend - Vanilla custard mixed with golden cavendish, and some black cavendish

Pretty bland smoke, though the room note is quite wifey approved.

MMM030721.jpg

She also grabbed me a pipe rest bowl, guess I'll keep her a bit longer.

Pipe bowl.jpg

I'm going to swear off buying a meer in the name of hammering some color into my Peterson Baker Street this month. Today was a couple of blends I forgot how much I love. MacBaren Navy Flake, and C&D Exhausted Rooster.

I do have one more meer I haven't snapped a recent pic of, I'll rectify that next time I load it up later this week. Other than that, I'm focused a bit on the freehand shaped one, I want to get that one colored up a bit more.

Top Bottom