What's new

2021 March Meerschaum Madness

This still a thing here with the BL Brethren? I plan to break out my meers this March and smoke them pretty close to exclusively all month long. No plans to acquire any new ones, since I have several that have not seen nearly enough love as it is.

Was thinking of this before the other thread popped up. Then promptly got busy at work before I could start one. Doh! My single one needs some love for sure.

Excellent! I was out of the loop for .... longer than I thought I would be, so it's time for me to re-focus on the good things. :)

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
This still a thing here with the BL Brethren? I plan to break out my meers this March and smoke them pretty close to exclusively all month long. No plans to acquire any new ones, since I have several that have not seen nearly enough love as it is.
I believe that this is a very good idea. I have two nice meers and neglect them terribly. I should smoke one a day at least and the timing is right because i have a new to me blend to smoke and it would make sense to have it in a meer. I'll lay one on my desk right now so as not to forget. Thanks!

Kicking off the month with some Chelsea Morning in an AKB Meer. Normally smoke this critter a couple times a month with Crooner to keep the deer tongue out of my other pipes. Not a hint of the Crooner this morning.

_DSC8265_DxO.jpg

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
It's coloring surprisingly fast, but that is due to the reverse calabash style stem with the large air chamber in it. That started coloring the earliest.

I remember when you got it and it felt not a super long time ago so I was surprised at the amount of color on it.

I remember when you got it and it felt not a super long time ago so I was surprised at the amount of color on it.
Yep... that also tells me those coloring bowls to put on top of a meer pipe must actually work pretty darn well, since that is basically the setup on this pipe... burning chamber then the smoke only travels through, and that part where it's just smoke colors really fast.

Top Bottom