What's new

GIVEAWAY! 2021 LE Alden Pipe PIF

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
This PIF is for the LE Alden Pipe #12. I won the Artist's Proof so I find myself in possession of 2 of these outstanding pipes.

The Rules are simple:
1. You can't have been a part of the LE group buy
2. See rule 1.

I would prefer that this pipe goes to someone that has been recently active in the Brown Leaf forum and has a Brown Leaf badge. These preferences are not hard and fast "rules" but if you didn't participate in the group buy because you didn't like the appearance of the pipe, are just putting your name in so that you can resell the pipe, or don't smoke pipes (unless you want to start) please don't enter. We're going by the honor system here. A simple "I'm In" will do. I will leave this open until Mon. the 15th then have my 4yr old draw a name from a hat.

The pics don't do the pipe any justice. It is beautiful. ***The Tobacco in the pictures is NOT included***

tempImage4CkvWe.pngtempImage4hrHtl.pngtempImageHNAA2r.png

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
Not in. I was the beneficiary of last year's LE PIF by Adam. However, with that being said, thank you again for your generosity this year! Best of luck to those who do enter!

R/
Dave

Wow dude! Super generous! I am in!

Unfortunately I haven't participated in any of the le pipe buys. Just been out of my price range or didn't have the funds available at the time of the buy in. Got lucky and was able to get ahold of a 2018 from another member selling his. Thanks a bunch for the opportunity!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Brother, if any pipe was going to bring me back into the fold, that would be the one. It's simply beautiful. Lol, I feel like an honorary member of the Brown Leaf, as you Gents are always so welcoming.

Since the moment I saw that pipe it reminded me of my Dad. He loved the type. I was a bent type smoker.

Incredibly generous of you my friend, and good luck to you all!

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Wowser! Very generous, and very VERY tempting.

I think I'll sit this one out though, as I'm a fairly light smoker, with more than enough pipes already, and would rather it go to someone who'd get more use from it.

Thank you for your generosity though 🍻

Very nice and incredibly generous! Winning that beauty could very well start me down the pipe smoking rabbit hole!

Alas, I have too many hobbies as it is and 3 full cigar humidors so am not in.

Good luck all!

Top Bottom