What's new

2020 Shave Purchase Sabbatical - Those Daring Men with their Jaunty Razors & Jalopies

I am not sure what is harder to avoid. Cheaper vintage minty razors I don't have or expensive modern or vintage lol. Still in though. Those Enders Speed, injector razors or Timeless/Blackland

I am not sure what is harder to avoid. Cheaper vintage minty razors I don't have or expensive modern or vintage lol. Still in though. Those Enders Speed, injector razors or Timeless/Blackland

Get them both and enjoy them all.

Razors are like Pokémon. You have to catch them all [emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The night reminded me of my past. Dark, and winding, with a constant hum of a devious warning in the background. While I drove on, the hum returned to my attention. Painfully familiar, almost comfortable in it's reliability to be so consistent. I knew to be aware in the late night, with this new and old companionship as the co-pilot. It's devious plans laid out well before the race began, I neglected , in my dreary and tired state, to realize the pure simpleness of the end. The genious, in it really. To make me believe it could never happen, with my perfect planning, sheer stubbornness would carry me I thought if needed. To glance away, at high speed, at a sight seen many times before. The curve that wasn't on my map, in itself was an old , outdated copy. I had grabbed it as a backup to my main freshly printed and laminated display of my planning. Myself in a hurry to leave the excess behind. I had not check it, the hum returned quickly, loudly, as my tires crossed into gravel. The dark companion embraced me as my car left the road, missing the curve while near redline on the tach. I was still thinking of what I saw, while the frame folded, buried the bumper, and exploded. My new cheap Enders razor had won my attention and my car. Gentleman, I am out. Thank you and the site for everything. I do believe I will be back next year.

The night reminded me of my past. Dark, and winding, with a constant hum of a devious warning in the background. While I drove on, the hum returned to my attention. Painfully familiar, almost comfortable in it's reliability to be so consistent. I knew to be aware in the late night, with this new and old companionship as the co-pilot. It's devious plans laid out well before the race began, I neglected , in my dreary and tired state, to realize the pure simpleness of the end. The genious, in it really. To make me believe it could never happen, with my perfect planning, sheer stubbornness would carry me I thought if needed. To glance away, at high speed, at a sight seen many times before. The curve that wasn't on my map, in itself was an old , outdated copy. I had grabbed it as a backup to my main freshly printed and laminated display of my planning. Myself in a hurry to leave the excess behind. I had not check it, the hum returned quickly, loudly, as my tires crossed into gravel. The dark companion embraced me as my car left the road, missing the curve while near redline on the tach. I was still thinking of what I saw, while the frame folded, buried the bumper, and exploded. My new cheap Enders razor had won my attention and my car. Gentleman, I am out. Thank you and the site for everything. I do believe I will be back next year.
Oh no! Another car out! At least you were able to walk away from the crash.

SOTD (# 55/2020)
13-03-2020

20200308_140507-01.jpeg

Preshave: Proraso White pre-shave cream
Brush: Semogue 1830 (Boar)
Soap: Murphy and McNeil ~ Trinity (sample)
Razor: Mühle R41 Grande
Blade: Personna Platinum Chrome (4)
Postshave: fridig tap water, FINE Plazinum AS, Nivea AS balm.

JAHE - #6 is still in

Enjoy the spoils of the new razor. Part of these restraints is building a bond with like minded members, even when one fails, there is always another restraint.

I personally am 1 for 5 in yearly restraints, and for the first time since 2014 did not enter the restraint this year.

Enjoy the spoils of the new razor. Part of these restraints is building a bond with like minded members, even when one fails, there is always another restraint.

I personally am 1 for 5 in yearly restraints, and for the first time since 2014 did not enter the restraint this year.

I actually went several years with just my straight , then added a de and new soap. This last couple years rad hit hard lol.

I believe I’m one for four or five, myself. Still in though!

Still in.
I've been using B&M 42 since finishing my last soap. So far so good. Haven't been tempted to buy anything.

SOTD (# 56/2020)
15-03-2020

20200315_142321-01.jpeg

Preshave: Proraso White pre-shave cream
Brush: Semogue Owners Club (Boar)
Soap: Proraso White
Razor: Parker 87R
Blade: Gillette Nacet (1)
Postshave: fridig tap water, Majestät AS, Nivea AS balm.

JAHE - still in

Top Bottom