What's new

2020 NFL Season

I remember that game well.
I decided to go skiing at Vail instead of watching the game.
I felt something grab my ski in the Sun Up bowl. It was a slow twisting fall and I sprained my knee. I watched that painful game with an ice pack on my knee and drove back to Denver in the third quarter.
Not fond memories.

I remember that game well.
I decided to go skiing at Vail instead of watching the game.
I felt something grab my ski in the Sun Up bowl. It was a slow twisting fall and I sprained my knee. I watched that painful game with an ice pack on my knee and drove back to Denver in the third quarter.
Not fond memories.
Ouch. I grew up a Cowboys fan. I became a Broncos fan after moving to Colorado and never really getting over how Jerry Jones treated Tom Landry. But I never really quit following the Cowboys. Anyway, the high scoring shootout between the two is s classic to me...

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
This just in: the Lions manage to lose EVERY game in 2020!

(Bold prediction, right?!?)

Ouch. I grew up a Cowboys fan. I became a Broncos fan after moving to Colorado and never really getting over how Jerry Jones treated Tom Landry. But I never really quit following the Cowboys. Anyway, the high scoring shootout between the two is s classic to me...

I have fond memories of Texas.
I lived in Houston for a year and Dallas for a year and a half.
Dad had a better opportunity in Denver so we moved. It’s home to me since 1962.

Also what in the world were Bill O’Brien and the Texans thinking trading DeAndre Hopkins for David Johnson and a second round pick?!
And Bill O'Brien? Last year Honey Badger to the Chiefs, which was great for us (I'm a life-long Chiefs fan), & this year DeAndre Hopkins to the Cardinals. And both times he didn't really get squat in exchange.
And giving away Clowney and trading 2 first round picks for Tunsil who was in a contract season!
Just read that the Texans are trading the 57th overall pick in this month's draft to the Rams for WR Brandin Cooks and a 2022 fourth-round pick.

Just read that the Texans are trading the 57th overall pick in this month's draft to the Rams for WR Brandin Cooks and a 2022 fourth-round pick.

Let the puzzling decision making continue! It feels like O’Brien has futzed his way into a championship or bust situation.

Tom Brady's company has filed for two new trademark applications: TOMPA BAY & TAMPA BRADY.

Uhhhh... Yeah... Real catchy....

Evil genius plans hatching in the war room of the great hoodie...
EWZ_X9MXYAkrXI_.png

You think Rodgers will resent his team trading up to get his replacement to redshirt on the sideline when they need wide receivers and have glaring needs at offensive line AND defensive line? Could be...
I think Rodgers is resentful by nature, but this sure as heck won’t help!

Anyone else think it's pathetic for Brady & Gronk to cry about how hard the coach was?

Fellas, be sure to take off all those rings before you dry your eyes.

Maybe Rodgers & Carson Wentz can go out for a drink and commiserate about their team's failure to deliver wide receiver weapons?

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
The Patriots will win 12 games. It usually takes Belichick 4 or 5 games to figure out how best to play the hand he's been dealt. If they look that good this early, by December they may be unstoppable.

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
The Patriots will win 12 games. It usually takes Belichick 4 or 5 games to figure out how best to play the hand he's been dealt. If they look that good this early, by December they may be unstoppable.

Well, it's going to be a pretty tall order for the Patriots to get those 12 wins ;)

I suppose they still could turn it around and win 9 in a row to finish out this season with 11 then win a first round playoff game BUT.....it's gonna be tough.

And meanwhile, down in sunny Florida. Brady and the Bucs are 5-2........

Which proves the most important thing to getting wins in the NFL is.....A good Quarterback, this has become more and more apparent the last 10-12 years......

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
6-2 Bills....Josh Allen, a solid QB and probable future star
5-2 Ravens - Lamar Jackson, a solid QB and probable future star
7-0 Steelers - Big Ben, a future hall of famer QB
5-2 Titans - Tannehill a solid QB who is flourishing and having one of the best seasons of his career
5-2 Colts - Phillip Rivers, potential hall of famer (should be - he's been a heck of a player for a LONG time)
7-1 Chiefs - Mahomes - arguably the best QB in the NFL, already won a Super Bowl and will likely be the future face of the league for a long time
5-2 Packers - Rodgers, future hall of famer
5-2 Saints - Breese, future hall of famer
5-2 Bucs - Brady, future hall of famer and undoubtedly the GOAT
6-1 Seahawks - Russel Wilson, solid veteran who's already won a super bowl
5-2 Cardinals - Kyler Murray, like Lamar Jackson & Josh Allen above, a very talented young player and probable future star

So there you go. There's the current best teams in the NFL and it's glaringly apparent what they all have in common.....

Top Bottom