What's new

2020 NFL Season

TOM BRADY IS LEAVING THE PATRIOTS.

With the 2020 league year officially underway, we got this blockbuster from the GOAT himself via social media this morning. Meanwhile, the new CBA has been approved by an incredibly narrow margin giving us 11 years of strike-free football. Colleges across the country are cancelling pro days because of the virus, but the draft will go on in Vegas as planned, just without the fans and fanfare. Teams are dipping into free agency and big money is flying around. Welcome to NFL 2020!

Rivers to the Colts?! This is madness I say! Will they leave Brissett on the bench on the last year of a 2 year $15M deal? Does this open the door for Brady to the Chargers?

TOM BRADY IS LEAVING THE PATRIOTS.

With the 2020 league year officially underway, we got this blockbuster from the GOAT himself via social media this morning. Meanwhile, the new CBA has been approved by an incredibly narrow margin giving us 11 years of strike-free football. Colleges across the country are cancelling pro days because of the virus, but the draft will go on in Vegas as planned, just without the fans and fanfare. Teams are dipping into free agency and big money is flying around. Welcome to NFL 2020!

I wonder where he will end up. I saw Las Vegas was taking bets on where he will end up with the Bucs and Chargers being the favorites.

It was interesting to see how the odds dropped on the Pats winning a Super Bowl.

Bandwagon patriots fans won't get this joke.

proxy.php

Brady to the Bucs
Rivers to the Colts
This is a crazy start to the season!
And Bill O'Brien? Last year Honey Badger to the Chiefs, which was great for us (I'm a life-long Chiefs fan), & this year DeAndre Hopkins to the Cardinals. And both times he didn't really get squat in exchange.

Brady to the Bucs
Rivers to the Colts
This is a crazy start to the season!
And Bill O'Brien? Last year Honey Badger to the Chiefs, which was great for us (I'm a life-long Chiefs fan), & this year DeAndre Hopkins to the Cardinals. And both times he didn't really get squat in exchange.

And giving away Clowney and trading 2 first round picks for Tunsil who was in a contract season!

Well it looks like Brady’s going to be throwing to Chris Godwin and Mike Evans, which really stinks for the NFC South.

Meh. Just another old dude leaving New England for Florida.

Actually, I always thought he'd retire before going to a different team.

Sounds like the deal is in the $30M/year range. Not sure on length. So far it appears the Bucs were the only team to make an offer. Not sure why Brady was so intent on leaving

The NFL is drinking the kool aid. There is nothing in sports but free agency and the draft next April. Both have no chance of being cancelled unlike everything else. And oh yes there is a really really good chance by August things will be back to normal. Baseball,Hockey and NBA will scrap there seasons (baseball might salvage something). And EVERYONE will be ready for sports. NFL stock HIGH College Football HIGH!!
GO BUCKS

Not sure why Brady was so intent on leaving
I was initially skeptical that Brady would leave the Patriots.

Of course he could potentially have more weapons and control with the right team. Also he could possibly prove that he could win a Superbowl with another team like Peyton Manning. And, of course, prove he can do it without Belichick's shadow looming over him. And more money for sure...

What I didn't know until recently was that Belichick wanted to trade Brady to the 49ers instead of Garoppolo until overruled by Kraft. That's Belichick being Belichick. The split was likely inevitable after that, just depending on Brady figuring out how and where to make the right move.

What I'm interested in is who does better this season, assuming that is a season, Belichick or Brady? My money is on Belichick but one can't count out Brady.

Last edited:
FYI, for those who don't know, like I didn't until just now, NFL Game Pass is now free until 5/31/20. Maybe something to try if you have some time to burn reliving classic moments from you favorite team.

Just got into DE shaving. I thought I would save money, get a better shave, and just get into a new hobby. All of this true with the exception of saving money! I bought a pre war tech and like it. Now I'm trying to find 40's made in England Tech. It's so easy to fall down the rabbit hole, ha!

Anyway, I love the forum. It's rich with info and so many experienced shavers.

I will say I really love DE shaving. I do achieve a closer shave. Plus, I don't shave everyday. I've found with a wet shave I can get a better shave verses a cartridge, which tends to get clogged when my facial hair has a bit of growth.

If anyone can help me find a British Tech please point me in the right direction.

Cheers.
FYI, for those who don't know, like I didn't until just now, NFL Game Pass is now free until 5/31/20. Maybe something to try if you have some time to burn reliving classic moments from you favorite team.

I signed up a few days ago & am watching the Chiefs season. After that I’ll see if I can go back in the NFL film vaults.

Who want to watch tape games!! I want REAL sports!!
I will have a melt down if no Ohio State football!! Please help me ha ha.

I signed up a few days ago & am watching the Chiefs season. After that I’ll see if I can go back in the NFL film vaults.
I got a "teaser" from the NFL app on my phone that game pass was free and suggesting I could watch the 2013 Cowboys - Broncos 51-48 game. I remembered the game and thought it would be fun to rewatch it. It was. Probably next will watch some of the 2015 Broncos season. I went to the Broncos training camp that year and my mom and I watched most, maybe all, of the Broncos games that year. So many were very entertaining nail biters most of which the Broncos won at the very end. That was a lot of fun and was her last year so I remember those games fondly.

Top Bottom