What's new

2020 New Year's Shaving Resolutions

I'm going to try to whittle down my soap collection. I used to shave daily but now I'm down to four times a week, so it will take some time.
For now, I am choosing the 3017 route. I may stick with that all year, and see how many soaps I can get through.

I'm not going to spend any money whatsoever on shaving. So if I want to buy something, I will have to pay for it with money made through selling something I don't use/need.

That's about it!

Ok, for me:
- Enjoy what I already have
- Limit spending on new stuff
- Get better at my technique
- I enjoy shaving just need to slow it down some

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I may or may not have enough inventory to make it through 2020 without a shave related purchase, but if/when I do: I resolve not to order from Amazon. Support small businesses!

My goal is to successfully complete a sabbatical. I've been in the last 3 years and always get lured away by something. As for BBS, it's always the goal, but not necessarily the end result.

Use a razor blade until it no longer provides smooth, close shaves. Then discard.

I have a bad habit of putting in a new blade everytime I shave.

Today was my second use of an Israeli Personna in my Game Changer. I'm tracking my useage on a dry erase board in the kitchen.

I could swear today's shave was better than the first time I used it on New Year's Eve.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
1. Work on my technique with DE, Feather AC DX, and straight razors. Preparation, blade angle, and pressure.
2. If I buy a razor or brush then I must sell one. If I cannot select one to sell, then do not buy!
3. Any brush or razor not used for six months to be sold.
4. Slow down, if I only have time for a quick shave then I do not have time for a shave at all.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
1. Enjoy everything I have.

2. Continue perfecting my one pass wtg pass like our grandfather's used. With an occasional three pass once and a while.

3. Buy the soon to be released Fatip Slants. They will have OC and Solid Bar Gentile.
80489782_2523055887932885_4404626907807612928_o.jpg
80797891_2523055897932884_2497589930063036416_o-1.jpg

Top Bottom