What's new

2020 New models of electric shavers

I’m surprised that the series 3 shaver still has a Nimh rechargeable battery rather than a LIon battery. Refresh my memory, does a Nimh battery have a memory similar to a Nickle Cadmium battery? Give us a review of your new shaver.

I've got to take care of a few things this afternoon so my shave won't happen until later with the review coming tonight or tomorrow morning. I will say right off the bat that I have some trouble spots that all Electrics flare up occasionally so take my review with a grain of salt. As I've said many times before, electrics are absolutely the best thing I've found in terms of getting a close shave with little to no irritation but it does still occasionally occur and I've still not found the 'perfect' system (aside from lasers preventing the hair from growing at all, I dont think we will ever find perfect).

There is some opinion than can change this next statement but in general Nimh falls between LIon and NiCad. It has more charge per weight and better memory then NiCad but not as much on either side as LIon. It does suffer from some power loss at lower charge levels and if you are used to LIon (and run your shaver battery down frequently) you may hear and feel a difference, its MUCH better then NiCad though as they slowly get weaker as the battery depletes.

Four huge advantages to Nimh over LIon: less expensive, more resistant to temperature and humidity fluctuations, can handle overcharging better (crap, I left my shaver plugged in for 10 hours at work), and if it fails it just kind pops open like a seam where LIon literally turns into a small bomb.

I’m surprised that the series 3 shaver still has a Nimh rechargeable battery rather than a LIon battery. Refresh my memory, does a Nimh battery have a memory similar to a Nickle Cadmium battery? Give us a review of your new shaver.

NiMH batteries are more recent technology, and don't have the memory effect of NiCAD. They also resist overcharging, and generally provide a longer runtime. They are more prone to self-discharge rapidly unused, and don't have the low temperature performance of NiCADs, but for applications like powering small appliances are a better choice (high capacity, lightweight, last longer).

*Li-Ion batteries are a more modern technology, and from a performance aspect superior to either, but slybrewguy rightly points out the little problem with overcharging+heat with Li-Ion batteries - there's a reason they require a HAZARD label when shipping.

Last edited:
I've got to take care of a few things this afternoon so my shave won't happen until later with the review coming tonight or tomorrow morning. I will say right off the bat that I have some trouble spots that all Electrics flare up occasionally so take my review with a grain of salt. As I've said many times before, electrics are absolutely the best thing I've found in terms of getting a close shave with little to no irritation but it does still occasionally occur and I've still not found the 'perfect' system (aside from lasers preventing the hair from growing at all, I dont think we will ever find perfect).

There is some opinion than can change this next statement but in general Nimh falls between LIon and NiCad. It has more charge per weight and better memory then NiCad but not as much on either side as LIon. It does suffer from some power loss at lower charge levels and if you are used to LIon (and run your shaver battery down frequently) you may hear and feel a difference, its MUCH better then NiCad though as they slowly get weaker as the battery depletes.

Four huge advantages to Nimh over LIon: less expensive, more resistant to temperature and humidity fluctuations, can handle overcharging better (crap, I left my shaver plugged in for 10 hours at work), and if it fails it just kind pops open like a seam where LIon literally turns into a small bomb.
Thanks for the battery refresher. Earlier this month I was flying home from Minneapolis and realized that every passenger, about 150, had at least one LiIon battery in their possession in the cabin. I know that the crew has special fire extinguishing bags designed to stop a LIon Fire after using a halon fire extinguisher to put out the fire.

This may or may not get lengthy and redundant and I assure you it will be riddled with typos because my phone's auto-correct loses it's mind when I type more then about 4 sentences lol. On that note... Here we go:

My usual Electric SOP applied today of shaving first before washing my face or showering and I opted out of using any kind of Electric pre shave (I dont use one that frequently and prefer to follow Braun's advice of using your skin's natural oils but I've been known to keep a bottle of Afta around just in case). I followed the shave with a shower where I wash my face with whatever bar soap I'm using at the time and post shower I use plain witch hazel as an aftershave and general astringent (still have oily skin at 30) and a small spritz of old spice cologne because... Well, it's cheap, smells damn good, my wife likes it, and it makes me feel like a man lol.

I will include a series of pictures as I go from here that show the same area of my right cheek and jawbone:

Last time I shaved was Friday night after work with my Philips oneblade at around say 5pm so I had about 23 hours growth at this point (25 hours if you want to count the "2 hour stubble" the oneblade leaves behind):
IMG_20200126_160700561.jpg

Next, I used my Philips oneblade to shave a single section of my cheek to show how that fairs as well as give a comparison to the final shave with the Braun 3050cc. I did a single atg swipe of the blade's width up my cheek and didn't touch the rest:
IMG_20200126_161054245.jpg

Next, I dry shaved with the Braun 3050cc my entire face/neck (including the spot I hit with the oneblade) and used it's pop-up trimmer to help line up my sideburns, moustache, and help with any longer flat lying neck hairs. This is the immediate post shave, pre shower result:
IMG_20200126_162231335.jpg

I then popped that bad boy on it's cleaning station as I like to do pretty much every time I use a foil shaver (pardon the dusty bathroom and feel free to comment on the awesome red color of the Japanese import 3050cc):
IMG_20200126_170116336_HDR.jpg

After taking a shower, washing face/etc, drying off, applying the witch hazel, getting dressed, and so forth I took another picture of my skin since it had some time to calm down after the shave and hot shower:
IMG_20200126_172138822.jpg

My comments on the shave:
Awesome! Haha
First off, the absolutely confirmed how much I hate flexing/pivoting head electric shavers. My series 9 just never felt right and I always over compensated for it's pivot, I used to do the same with my OG series 7. The independent flexing action of each foil and middle trimmer of the series 3 is plenty to get around contours like chin, jaw, and my very pronounced Adam's apple. I also noticed that it's very easy to apply too much pressure when using a flexible/pivoting head shaver, with the series 3 I just gently coast it around my skin until it's smooth. I did apply a bit too much pressure at one spot and I did notice it caused the motor to slow down a bit HOWEVER this is actually a good thing as it's a sensory reminder that either 1. You are pressing too hard or 2. Your hair is too long for a foil and needs to be trimmed. My series 7 and 9 just kept on truckin' even with too much pressure so you could be hurting yourself and not even noticing until it's too late. The head spacing is perfect and the larger/extra middle trimmers of the series 9 do absolutely nothing for my flat lying hairs that the basic version of the series 3 doesn't. If a hair is being stubborn I just hit it with the pop up trimmer then tap it with a foil... Which brings me to my next point, I use the pop up trimmer so frequently throughout my shave that I would absolutely HATE the new Braun set up of the trimmer being an attachment. I would have to keep changing heads constantly or entirely revisit my shave SOP. The series 3 is light in the hand, feels good, and looks nice. I'm fine with the plastic cap for travel but may pick up an aftermarket case just simply to keep it together with it's charger. The cleaning station is smaller, more attractive, less cumbersome, and less complicated then the series 9. With my old series 3 I would use the cleaning station every single day and the cleaning solution would last me 5-6 weeks, with my series 9 the solution would only last me 3-4 weeks of daily use and I swear the 45 mins of fan running exacerbated the evaporation of the alcohol.

Not sure I have much else to add right now, I was taking specific mental notes as I went but of course forgot some of it. The series 3 just feels so much more gentle on my skin then the 7 or 9. I usually ran my 7 on it's middle sensitivity setting and my series 9 always felt very rough on my skin and left it feeling 'hot' and puffy... Not the case with the 3.

Feel free to ask any questions!

Last edited:
This may or may not get lengthy and redundant and I assure you it will be riddled with typos because my phone's auto-correct loses it's mind when I type more then about 4 sentences lol. On that note... Here we go:

My usual Electric SOP applied today of shaving first before washing my face or showering and I opted out of using any kind of Electric pre shave (I dont use one that frequently and prefer to follow Braun's advice of using your skin's natural oils but I've been known to keep a bottle of Afta around just in case). I followed the shave with a shower where I wash my face with whatever bar soap I'm using at the time and post shower I use plain witch hazel as an aftershave and general astringent (still have oily skin at 30) and a small spritz of old spice cologne because... Well, it's cheap, smells damn good, my wife likes it, and it makes me feel like a man lol.

I will include a series of pictures as I go from here that show the same area of my right cheek and jawbone:

Last time I shaved was Friday night after work with my Philips oneblade at around say 5pm so I had about 23 hours growth at this point (25 hours if you want to count the "2 hour stubble" the oneblade leaves behind):
View attachment 1056615

Next, I used my Philips oneblade to shave a single section of my cheek to show how that fairs as well as give a comparison to the final shave with the Braun 3050cc. I did a single atg swipe of the blade's width up my cheek and didn't touch the rest:
View attachment 1056617

Next, I dry shaved with the Braun 3050cc my entire face/neck (including the spot I hit with the oneblade) and used it's pop-up trimmer to help line up my sideburns, moustache, and help with any longer flat lying neck hairs. This is the immediate post shave, pre shower result:
View attachment 1056618

I then popped that bad boy on it's cleaning station as I like to do pretty much every time I use a foil shaver (pardon the dusty bathroom and feel free to comment on the awesome red color of the Japanese import 3050cc):
View attachment 1056621

After taking a shower, washing face/etc, drying off, applying the witch hazel, getting dressed, and so forth I took another picture of my skin since it had some time to calm down after the shave and hot shower:
View attachment 1056622

Awesome! Haha
First off, the absolutely confirmed how much I hate flexing/pivoting head electric shavers. My series 9 just never felt right and I always over compensated for it's pivot, I used to do the same with my OG series 7. The independent flexing action of each foil and middle trimmer of the series 3 is plenty to get around contours like chin, jaw, and my very pronounced Adam's apple. I also noticed that it's very easy to apply too much pressure when using a flexible/pivoting head shaver, with the series 3 I just gently coast it around my skin until it's smooth. I did apply a bit too much pressure at one spot and I did notice it caused the motor to slow down a bit HOWEVER this is actually a good thing as it's a sensory reminder that either 1. You are pressing too hard or 2. Your hair is too long for a foil and needs to be trimmed. My series 7 and 9 just kept on truckin' even with too much pressure so you could be hurting yourself and not even noticing until it's too late. The head spacing is perfect and the larger/extra middle trimmers of the series 9 do absolutely nothing for my flat lying hairs that the basic version of the series 3 doesn't. If a hair is being stubborn I just hit it with the pop up trimmer then tap it with a foil... Which brings me to my next point, I use the pop up trimmer so frequently throughout my shave that I would absolutely HATE the new Braun set up of the trimmer being an attachment. I would have to keep changing heads constantly or entirely revisit my shave SOP. The series 3 is light in the hand, feels good, and looks nice. I'm fine with the plastic cap for travel but may pick up an aftermarket case just simply to keep it together with it's charger. The cleaning station is smaller, more attractive, less cumbersome, and less complicated then the series 9. With my old series 3 I would use the cleaning station every single day and the cleaning solution would last me 5-6 weeks, with my series 9 the solution would only last me 3-4 weeks of daily use and I swear the 45 mins of fan running exacerbated the evaporation of the alcohol.

Not sure I have much else to add right now, I was taking specific mental notes as I went but of course forgot some of it. The series 3 just feels so much more gentle on my skin then the 7 or 9. I usually ran my 7 on it's middle sensitivity setting and my series 9 always felt very rough on my skin and left it feeling 'hot' and puffy... Not the case with the 3.

Great rundown! Glad you found something that works for you!

View attachment 1056615

View attachment 1056617

View attachment 1056618

View attachment 1056621

View attachment 1056622

Awesome! Haha

Thanks so much for your through review. I never would let my beard get as long as you did and I have never had to use the trimmer to shave long hairs. You said in your review that you last shaved with the One Blade on Friday. Today is Sunday, did you mean 48 hours of growth rather than 24 hours? Sometimes I have to remove my shoes to count past ten. Actually, I find that I get an even closer shave if I forget to shave for one day except my beard itches

I have never had an issue with my series 7 shaver being rough on my skin regardless how hard I press and I run mine on the 100% Green speed. I can’t tell any difference between the speed settings on the series 7 and I think it’s just a marketing ploy. Glad to hear that the automatic sensing works on your series 9 and series 3 shavers. I assume that shaving daily for another 40 Years will toughens up your skin and you won’t notice any roughness regardless how hard you press. 😁 The truth is that I probably don’t press that hard while shaving.

I also don’t have any issues with flat hairs which maybe another problem that can be cured by shaving daily. Otherwise, my deduction from your review is that I would probably be just as happy shaving with a series 3 as with a series 7 especially if I paid full price.

I don’t have nor have I used a cleaning station, but does the owner’s manual require you to have to leave the head removed from the shaver to dry if you clean it under running water? Also, if you clean it under running water do you have to place a drop of oil on the screens and the trimmer?

BTW The red color is very cool. 😆

Last edited:
Thanks so much for your through review. I never would let my beard get as long as you did and I have never had to use the trimmer to shave long hairs. You said in your review that you last shaved with the One Blade on Friday. Today is Sunday, did you mean 48 hours of growth rather than 24 hours? Sometimes I have to remove my shoes to count past ten. Actually, I find that I get an even closer shave if I forget to shave for one day except my beard itches

I have never had an issue with my series 7 shaver being rough on my skin regardless how hard I press and I run mine on the 100% Green speed. I can’t tell any difference between the speed settings on the series 7 and I think it’s just a marketing ploy. Glad to hear that the automatic sensing works on your series 9 and series 3 shavers. I assume that shaving daily for another 40 Years will toughens up your skin and you won’t notice any roughness regardless how hard you press. 😁 The truth is that I probably don’t press that hard while shaving.

I also don’t have any issues with flat hairs which maybe another problem that can be cured by shaving daily. Otherwise, my deduction from your review is that I would probably be just as happy shaving with a series 3 as with a series 7 especially if I paid full price.

I don’t have nor have I used a cleaning station, but does the owner’s manual require you to have to leave the head removed from the shaver to dry if you clean it under running water? Also, if you clean it under running water do you have to place a drop of oil on the screens and the trimmer?

BTW The red color is very cool. 😆

Good catch and no, I actually meant Saturday night (last night) was my last shave with the oneblade. Says how busy I've been that I lost a day haha. The 23/25 hour growth comment is accurate. I usually don't press hard, I recognized and corrected that common mistake early in my Electric usage, but tried on one spot just for the sake of experimentation. The areas I used to have trouble with and would try to improperly chase with pressure I now can just quickly lop off with a touch from the trimmer followed by the foil. The head responds very similarly to the series 7 in how it shaves, I find the foils and middle trimmer have even more play on the 3 and it more then makes up for the lack of pivot. Turn your series 7 on half speed/power/whatever (lol) and engage the head lock to prevent the pivot and you'll be somewhere around what i've got going on. Braun says you shouldn't put a wet and/or soapy/foamy shaver head into the cleaning station and run the cycle. I rarely use lather with foil shavers, they say I "can't" with the 3050cc anyway, but when I did with other models I always made sure to rinse out any remants of lather first. As for the shaver head being wet with water... I've never had a problem with any of my 4-5 Braun shavers that have used the cleaning station (remember that SAD/ERAD and experimentation I mentioned?) and I always do out my shaver head and foils with water after shavimg before cleaning it in the station. I do shake off excess water so it's not dropping wet but it's still damp when it goes in, never an issue. No extra oil or lubrication ever needed if you use the Braun brand cleaning cartridges (not generic) as they clean, disinfect, lubricate, and lightly scent with lemon oil all in one convenient and over all kick butt process. I'm a huge fan.

Good catch and no, I actually meant Saturday night (last night) was my last shave with the oneblade. Says how busy I've been that I lost a day haha. The 23/25 hour growth comment is accurate. I usually don't press hard, I recognized and corrected that common mistake early in my Electric usage, but tried on one spot just for the sake of experimentation. The areas I used to have trouble with and would try to improperly chase with pressure I now can just quickly lop off with a touch from the trimmer followed by the foil. The head responds very similarly to the series 7 in how it shaves, I find the foils and middle trimmer have even more play on the 3 and it more then makes up for the lack of pivot. Turn your series 7 on half speed/power/whatever (lol) and engage the head lock to prevent the pivot and you'll be somewhere around what i've got going on. Braun says you shouldn't put a wet and/or soapy/foamy shaver head into the cleaning station and run the cycle. I rarely use lather with foil shavers, they say I "can't" with the 3050cc anyway, but when I did with other models I always made sure to rinse out any remants of lather first. As for the shaver head being wet with water... I've never had a problem with any of my 4-5 Braun shavers that have used the cleaning station (remember that SAD/ERAD and experimentation I mentioned?) and I always do out my shaver head and foils with water after shavimg before cleaning it in the station. I do shake off excess water so it's not dropping wet but it's still damp when it goes in, never an issue. No extra oil or lubrication ever needed if you use the Braun brand cleaning cartridges (not generic) as they clean, disinfect, lubricate, and lightly scent with lemon oil all in one convenient and over all kick butt process. I'm a huge fan.
Thanks for correcting the day to match the hours. I have tried to run my 7 series on each of the three settings and couldn’t tell any difference in speed nor comfort. Therefore, I just leave it on the Green, ie highest setting.

Obviously, the cleaning station takes care of the cleaning and lubrication, my question is does the series 3 owner’s manual recommend allowing the cassette to dry completely while removed from the shaver if you don’t have a cleaning station? That’s what the seven series owners manual states. The owner’s manual also states that if you clean the shaver with water, then you should lubricant the shaver with a drop of light machine oil weekly. Does that also apply to the series three if you don’t have or don’t use the cleaning station?

You mentioned buying a travel case. Didn’t the shaver come with one? Also, according to their website it still comes with both a plastic protective cap and a brush.

Last edited:
Thanks for correcting the day to match the hours. I have tried to run my 7 series on each of the three settings and couldn’t tell any difference in speed nor comfort. Therefore, I just leave it on the Green, ie highest setting.

Obviously, the cleaning station takes care of the cleaning and lubrication, my question is does the series 3 owner’s manual recommend allowing the cassette to dry completely while removed from the shaver if you don’t have a cleaning station? That’s what the seven series owners manual states. The owner’s manual also states that if you clean the shaver with water, then you should lubricant the shaver with a drop of light machine oil weekly. Does that also apply to the series three if you don’t have or don’t use the cleaning station?

You mentioned buying a travel case. Didn’t the shaver come with one? Also, according to their website it still comes with both a plastic protective cap and a brush.

I don't have the manual handy to check so I'm not sure off hand but that does sound familiar. I do know they suggest using oil if you clean just with water. I believe Braun suggests pretty much the same care across the board for all cartridges from series 3 through 9 since they all are based off the same basic design and only differ in their size and additional trimmers/features/etc. The 3050cc only comes with the plastic cap, not a case. For some reason the Japanese import version doesn't include the brush that the us 3050cc does but I don't use it so I don't mind.

I don't have the manual handy to check so I'm not sure off hand but that does sound familiar. I do know they suggest using oil if you clean just with water. I believe Braun suggests pretty much the same care across the board for all cartridges from series 3 through 9 since they all are based off the same basic design and only differ in their size and additional trimmers/features/etc. The 3050cc only comes with the plastic cap, not a case. For some reason the Japanese import version doesn't include the brush that the us 3050cc does but I don't use it so I don't mind.

You’re probably correct. The reason I asked is because the series 5 has a cleaning function where a door opens just below the cassette and you clean the cassette by using running water through the door and out the cassette without removing it. Obviously, the usefulness of that feature is only valuable if the cassette can remain on the shaver while drying. Possibly the series 5 uses a different cassette.

In any event, thanks again for the review, good luck with your new shaver and use it in the best of health.

Rounding back with my impressions of the new Series 7 collectively after about a week (I actually bought a 7075 backup for travel). The bottom line is that it's an outstanding shaver, probably the best electric I've used. It also provides the closest shave I've been able to achieve with an electric, and perceptibly the most comfortable. It is slightly noisier than the Series 9, but about on par with the earlier Series 7. I actually don't mind the detachable trimmer - I prefer them -and my experience with this one and the Norelco version is that they are more effective than the built-ins. The price point for value is better than the rest of the Braun lineup (IMO), and the ergonomics of the shaver are excellent. The test will be whether Braun provides timely replacement parts (unlike the Series 9 debacle), and offers added value with other attachments. For now, this has replaced all other shaving implements for my morning shave.

Rounding back with my impressions of the new Series 7 collectively after about a week (I actually bought a 7075 backup for travel). The bottom line is that it's an outstanding shaver, probably the best electric I've used. It also provides the closest shave I've been able to achieve with an electric, and perceptibly the most comfortable. It is slightly noisier than the Series 9, but about on par with the earlier Series 7. I actually don't mind the detachable trimmer - I prefer them -and my experience with this one and the Norelco version is that they are more effective than the built-ins. The price point for value is better than the rest of the Braun lineup (IMO), and the ergonomics of the shaver are excellent. The test will be whether Braun provides timely replacement parts (unlike the Series 9 debacle), and offers added value with other attachments. For now, this has replaced all other shaving implements for my morning shave.
Wow! You have really fallen in love with this shaver. I couldn’t find the model 7075 on Braun’s website. Is it the same model you reviewed? When I travel I just pack my 7 series in my Dopkit along with the charger cord and go. I only go for a week at a time and don’t need the charger since a full charge lasts about 17 days. I take it with me for insurance. 😁

The 7075 is exactly the same as the 7071 (black instead of silver, and about $20 more) except for the inclusion of several different depth beard trimmers that slide onto the detachable trimmer head (also can be for quick hair/sideburn trimming touch-ups). The advantage I've found with this shaver is that I don't need any repeat passes - none. The 360 head really does operate as advertised. The battery is rated for 50 minutes (slightly less than the new Series 9), but I expect would be good for a couple of weeks out of the charger for my average shaves. It's not as robust as the old Series 7 (and neither is almost any other modern electric), but the light weight is actually an advantage to me for keeping a light touch and maneuvering.

The 7075 is exactly the same as the 7071 (black instead of silver, and about $20 more) except for the inclusion of several different depth beard trimmers that slide onto the detachable trimmer head (also can be for quick hair/sideburn trimming touch-ups). The advantage I've found with this shaver is that I don't need any repeat passes - none. The 360 head really does operate as advertised. The battery is rated for 50 minutes (slightly less than the new Series 9), but I expect would be good for a couple of weeks out of the charger for my average shaves. It's not as robust as the old Series 7 (and neither is almost any other modern electric), but the light weight is actually an advantage to me for keeping a light touch and maneuvering.

The most impressive portion of your report is that you get a close shave with only one pass. I have to go over each area several times in each direction against the grain to get a really close shave. This has been true with every electric shaver I have ever used. I don’t think that i’m unable to keep the head at exactly 90 degrees to my face but because my beard grows in different directions in the same areas. Also, the amount of pressure required to get the screen close enough to gat the hairs closest through the screen changes at different parts of my face especially where the skin is loose under my chin and neck area. The skin resembles a turkey’s neck with age. 😩

Received my Series 7 7071cc the other day, my words would just mimic @Scaramouche's review, so I will just say that this is a terrific shaver period. As you have already seen pics of this shaver, I thought I would share a pic of all the variations of the Cleaning stations through out the years.

IMG_0441.jpg

Received my Series 7 7071cc the other day, my words would just mimic @Scaramouche's review, so I will just say that this is a terrific shaver period. As you have already seen pics of this shaver, I thought I would share a pic of all the variations of the Cleaning stations through out the years.

View attachment 1058737
Interesting display. I assume the oldest one is on the left and the newest on the right. Although I am not a fan of cleaning stations but many men must find them valuable. What changes have you noticed in the function from the first one to the newest?

Interesting display. I assume the oldest one is on the left and the newest on the right. Although I am not a fan of cleaning stations but many men must find them valuable. What changes have you noticed in the function from the first one to the newest?

Actually it is this one the 7505 Syncro, it dates back to 2001, this was Braun 1st attempt at a cleaning, charge and renew station.
7000 Series 7505 Syncro.jpg

As far as function changes, not much, they all work pretty much the same way and take the same cleaning cartridge, only real changes have been button placement, how the shaver connects to the station and design changes.

Actually it is this one the 7505 Syncro, it dates back to 2001, this was Braun 1st attempt at a cleaning, charge and renew station.View attachment 1058955

As far as function changes, not much, they all work pretty much the same way and take the same cleaning cartridge, only real changes have been button placement, how the shaver connects to the station and design changes.

I had actually forgotten about the 75XX models with the vertical arm on the station (and I used to have one!). I guess back to the future with the new Series 7 design! Pretty good shavers all - and interesting that Braun has retained the same cleaning station cartridge for almost 20 years.

I had actually forgotten about the 75XX models with the vertical arm on the station (and I used to have one!). I guess back to the future with the new Series 7 design! Pretty good shavers all - and interesting that Braun has retained the same cleaning station cartridge for almost 20 years.
I had no idea that cleaning stations went back that far. Obviously, Braun in this case, thought there was a market for them and they must be selling well. Think of all the profit they made just selling nice smelling isopropyl alcohol cartridges. 😆

I had no idea that cleaning stations went back that far. Obviously, Braun in this case, thought there was a market for them and they must be selling well. Think of all the profit they made just selling nice smelling isopropyl alcohol cartridges. 😆
Their profit is probably greater than selling the razor..... Gillette (PG)geniuses, repeating the razor/blade gig. Yet in the red last year....

Top Bottom