What's new

2020-2024 Leap Year Restraint/2020s Restraint (10 years)

Hi,

Merry Christmas y'all! I paged ahead looking for a Christmas-y B-S jingle and one isn't showing up! Maw Dang!

So, here is a PSA one:

Don't Stick

Your Elbow

Out So Far

It Might Go Home

In Another Car

Burma-Shave

Hi,

I had a wild idea. I entered my possible need for a box of blades into the 2021 Year Long as an Exception. This way, I can hold off on the buying until I know I have to and not drop out over there because I didn't buy in the first two weeks of January. This isn't what I usually think of by way of an exception, but as I have no other item on my mind, it'll do. :)

They Missed

The Turn

Car Was Whizz'n

Fault Was Hers

Funeral His'n

Burma-Shave

The first year of this 2020s decade restraint is almost over and I am still in.

Due to the current situation, I am working from home since mid March. The skin appreciated that I reduced from 5 to 2 shaves a week. The shave den only got a small dent, I managed to finish up just 5 shaving soaps I had on my rotation from previous years.

Remember This

If You'd

Be Spared

Trains Don't Whistle

Because They're
Scared

Burma-Shave

This one I saw along the entrance road to a railroad museum in Chatanooga, TN IIRC

Stan

Hi,

Ev-er Onward!
Ev-er Onward!
We're Bound For The End To Never Fall!
Right Here And Now We Thankfully
Pledge Sincerest Loyalty
To The Shave Restraint That's The Best Of All!

:p

Stan

The 2021 Sabbatical may create a conflict with this one. If you need to buy extra soap or anything else to make it through one year, that's acceptable. I won't impose a strict resupply period around the first of the year. Use whatever works for the one-year restraint.

Sounds good.

So my restock at the beginning of January 2021 for success in the 2020 sabbatical keeps me in?

How many are still in the two sabbaticals?

Top Bottom