What's new

2020-2024 Leap Year Restraint/2020s Restraint (10 years)

Don't Take

A Curve

At 60 Per

We Hate To Lose

A Customer

Burma- Shave

Hi,

These safe driving PSA ones are my favorites. :)

Maybe we ought to resurrect them and have them alongside the roadways once again.

Stan

The Geo Trumpers is 3017 history. It was almost 3 months to the day which is very consistent with the other creams I have used up during these restraints. I'm going to focus on the samples I have in the inventory to get a little variety going. Once those are gone it will be back to the 3017 modality. Shave on gents, time marches on!

Glad to see another 3017 in progress! How many soaps do you have left @jamesearthdrum?

Maybe we ought to resurrect them and have them alongside the roadways once again.

I like the PSA signs too, but I fear around here nobody would read them because everyone seems to have their eyes glued to the cell phone or an in car nav/infotainment screen. :mad3:

I like the PSA signs too, but I fear around here nobody would read them because everyone seems to have their eyes glued to the cell phone or an in car nav/infotainment screen. :mad3:

I remember a billboard sign on University Dr. in Fort Worth that had a LOT of text on it. The last line read something along the lines of "And if you finished reading everything, you have missed the light." :)

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Then, during the mid 80s, it all went away in a few months from the grocery stores. It was all still there in the drug stores. Then, in the late 80s, it began to disappear completely.
I really enjoyed the days when a small town of 5000 people had three drug stores, each carrying differing lines of items. There was some overlap, but each owner picked what sold, could be sought out by a customer to special order something if they didn't stock it.

Now it's one store and if there are two the only difference is the name above the door.

[Me] Alex I'll take "Words Don't Mean What They Say for $800.

[Alex] You have less choice than before.

[Me] What is efficiency?

Top Bottom