What's new

2020-2024 Leap Year Restraint/2020s Restraint (10 years)

Hi,

There was a popular song "That daring young man on the flying trapeze". This next one is because of that. :) Plagiarists! :p No. That's wrong. Satirists! Yeah! ;)

Your Razor

Floats Thru

The Hair

With The

Greatest Of Ease

Burma-Shave

Have not purchased anything. A fair sized supply of items to us eup.

Same. Slowly working through the stuff i have (which admittedly isn’t a lot.) I’ve yet to crack into my massive blade sampler but am looking forward to it!

Finished up Núavia Rosso, switched on to MdC Rose. That'll occupy me for some time.
My favorite brush, my Silvertip is gone, the hairs started to snap and shed. I'm using my old Mühle badger and find it every bit as good as fancy Silvertip.
Changing blades every three shaves like a clock. Tuck a month as it were. Currently using Timor, they tick all relevant boxes for me.
Karve SS solid bar E plate is very efficient, became my only razor, and it looks like it will outlive us all.

Isn't this the year of the Astra for you?

Yes. My New Year for razor blades started on 1/4/20. For the first three days, I was using a Gillette Wilkinson Sword.

I'm already 50 shaves into my second Astra blade. I should only use 3 blades during the year ending 1/3/21.

Smith Brothers

Would Look Immense

If They'd Just

Cough Up 50 Cents

For A Half Pound Jar

Burma-Shave

Ok. This one may require explanation. Smith Brothers was a cough drop company in Poughkeepsie, NY. They had pen and ink images of the two brothers on the package as their logo. Bearded, you see.

Stan

Top Bottom