What's new

2020-2024 Leap Year Restraint/2020s Restraint (10 years)

Still in! Finished off the TOBS Avocado cream I was 3017ing since the end of March. I found my SOC boar worked the lather best. I'm on to the Geo F Trumper GTF. It has a very similar scent to the Derby Lemon cream. I'll be looking to dial in a brush soon. I expect to get my average 3 months out of it. Stay the course gentlemen!

Enthusiastic User

Henry J. Mc Lass

Spreads Our Product

On the Lawn

When He Cuts The
Grass

Burma-Shave

I'm enjoying the voyage.

I have 44 shaves on the first edge of an Astra SP blade. It should easily make it to 100.

I have 206 shaves on a puck of Williams. I may beat the 242 shaves I got from the last puck.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
I'm enjoying the voyage.

I have 44 shaves on the first edge of an Astra SP blade. It should easily make it to 100.

I have 206 shaves on a puck of Williams. I may beat the 242 shaves I got from the last puck.
Do you put a piece of tape or in some way mark the razor / blade so you know you are always using the same edge?

Do you put a piece of tape or in some way mark the razor / blade so you know you are always using the same edge?

The Van Der Hagen razor has an engraving on one of the doors. I start with the engraved side for 80 shaves, and then switch. I never take the blade out or flip it. It comes clean with vigorous swishing in water. (I use a 6 cup plastic tub shaped like a bread pan.) Every two weeks, I soak the razor and blade in 50/50 water and dish detergent.

1593654539988.png

Hi,

The Fasan DoubleSlant has a Red Dot on one corner of the cap. The Fasan blades were numbered edges. Their instructions called for flipping the blade edge to the red dot for each shave, then changing the blade after 4 shaves.

Stan

Top Bottom