What's new

2020-2024 Leap Year Restraint/2020s Restraint (10 years)

I am still in both leap year and decade restraint, no temptation at all.

I am not sure it is a good idea to have a reward for those surviving the restraints. The main reason I joined is that buying soaps somehow got out of hand and I ended up with way too many soaps. These restraints are for me the best way to stop hunting for the next best soap and concentrate first on using all the soaps I am already hoarding.

The idea to get rewarded with a soap for not having bought additional soaps during the restraint is not really what I am looking for, especially as at the current pace I might well still have quite a few unopened soaps around by the end of the decade.

Congrats on still being here.

I am still in both leap year and decade restraint, no temptation at all.

I am not sure it is a good idea to have a reward for those surviving the restraints. The main reason I joined is that buying soaps somehow got out of hand and I ended up with way too many soaps. These restraints are for me the best way to stop hunting for the next best soap and concentrate first on using all the soaps I am already hoarding.

The idea to get rewarded with a soap for not having bought additional soaps during the restraint is not really what I am looking for, especially as at the current pace I might well still have quite a few unopened soaps around by the end of the decade.

Fair enough. Scrub that idea then.

I withdrew from both in February. That being said, have not bought anything. Sold several razors and PIF'd some soaps that do not work for me. Down to two DE razors, one brush, and a pile of soap to 3017.

You could award a kindle book or something. I spent more last month on eBooks than I've spent in 18 months on shaving.

I think i neglected to consider that most taking part in this probably have more soap than they could use in 20 years so i’ll just consider the idea scratched.

Based on my current soap usage it looks like I will finally run out of soap May 30, 2036. But I am noticing my soap usage is slowly dropping so my 58 unopened soaps might last even longer.

Hi,

BTW, the other day I had this Great Idea: Stop entering Burma-Shave and shorten it to B-S. Um. Ok. Maybe *not* such a Great Idea! :p

Stan

You Know

Your Onions

Lettuce Suppose

This Beets Them All

Don't Turnip Your Nose

Burma-Shave

Hi,

Makes me think that ought to be the Jolly Green Giant Shave! :p

And, we all know what he wants: Whirled Peas! ;)

Hey! They can be Corny, I can be Corny! Sweet, not Field! :)

Ok. I'll Stop now.

Stan

Sad to see ya go @RVshave. What ended up being the product that did you in? Hope it was something good at least!

Updated List:

Leap Year Restraint
1. @GaryTha
2. @Chandu
3. @Pepin
4. @byDoms
5. @Ruva
6. @jamesearthdrum
7. @Macduff
8. @RTM
9. @martym
10. @deafficianado
11. @Sotiris_A
12. @JeffJ
13. @StAnger667
14. @Thomas Darkblade
15. @JAHE
16. @tsimmns
17. @ruckin
18. @Ryanshh
19. @KQY61
20. @phelix
21. @Teuse

2020s Restraint
1. @GaryTha
2. @byDoms
3. @martym
4. @Ruva
5. @Chandu
6. @deafficianado
7. @RTM
8. @Sotiris_A
9. @JeffJ
10. @Macduff
11. @Thomas Darkblade
12. @JAHE
13. @tsimmns
14. @ruckin
15. @Ryanshh
17. @KQY61

I withdrew from both in February. That being said, have not bought anything. Sold several razors and PIF'd some soaps that do not work for me. Down to two DE razors, one brush, and a pile of soap to 3017.

Just saw this @JeffJ. I’ll take your name off as well.

Large bottle of Floid Vigosso, no seems to have it and found one on Amazon. In the current climate it may not become available. I lasted longer than last time and really enjoy the AS.

Large bottle of Floid Vigosso, no seems to have it and found one on Amazon. In the current climate it may not become available. I lasted longer than last time and really enjoy the AS.

According to the OP, these restraints are limited to

1. Razors
2. Blades
3. Brush
4. Lathering Product

Technically, you are still in, should you wish to.

AS isn't included in the restraint.

Only four items will be restrained:

1. Razors
2. Blades
3. Brush
4. Lathering Product

Top Bottom