What's new

2020-2024 Leap Year Restraint/2020s Restraint (10 years)

Wow, I have also achieved the leap year milestone. I too have made a significantly smaller dent in my supplies than I was initially thinking. So far I have managed to 3017 a single soap that I started in February 2019! It was a brick of Vitos, but I was a bit shocked it took me 1775 shaves to finish it. With 59 unopened soaps I will not run out anytime soon. Heck I could probably tack on an additional decade (or two) and still not run out of soap. :eek2:

Hi,

I am still here as well. :)

I managed to eke one Personna Med Prep thru all 29 shaves of February this leap year. In my usual Fasan DoubleSlant.

Onward to the next leap year.

Stan

HUZZAH!! Made it through! So ends my 7 year streak. I'm going to quit while I am ahead, as they say. I will continue to 3017 my stash and have made significant progress in reducing my soaps, creams, and blades. That can be seen in my Wiki. I have learned a lot about what brushworks best with the variety of soaps I have gone through. Also what blades I prefer. Shame my favorite DE, PolySilver Super Iridium, is no longer made. I am leaning toward the Feather High Stainless as blade of choice once I finish my stash of others. I've also gotten to know the razors I have better. Spent a month with each in 2022-2023. I found that once I adjusted my technique to each razor, they all perform well.
I wish you all the best of luck in the days ahead on your restraint journey. Enjoy!

Sorry, time ran out as I was trying to reduce the image of my current den. Here it is.

Attachments

• bathroom cabinet.jpg
    bathroom cabinet.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 8
Top Bottom