What's new

2019 Shave Purchase Sabbatical - The Maltese Falcon Razor

1575185522617.png

Although it might be a slippery slope :wink2: but what about purchasing shaving supplies for SWMBO? Since I might eventually personally benefit from from the purchase both directly and from the expected reduction in pinching my stuff I shall refrain and ask this as a hypothetical question ... for a friend.

The other question I have is what is the latest someone has gone out? Has anyone started celebrating the new year a bit earlier than normal and watch the festivities on TV that occur in a different timezone and then wander to the computer and purchase just an hour or two early?

I normally celebrate new years by going to bed early so I am unlikely to make _that_ mistake.

Ruckin - still in.

Hi,

You can buy for her, but you can't use it. Not even try it. I had to help my wife a few years back.

Stan - Still In

Although it might be a slippery slope :wink2: but what about purchasing shaving supplies for SWMBO? Since I might eventually personally benefit from from the purchase both directly and from the expected reduction in pinching my stuff I shall refrain and ask this as a hypothetical question ... for a friend.

The other question I have is what is the latest someone has gone out? Has anyone started celebrating the new year a bit earlier than normal and watch the festivities on TV that occur in a different timezone and then wander to the computer and purchase just an hour or two early?

I normally celebrate new years by going to bed early so I am unlikely to make _that_ mistake.

Ruckin - still in.
I’m 2-2 on the sabbatical. I’ve seen people go out because they started hinting that they wanted something for Christmas and then got it so they fess up it wasn’t unsolicited. I’ve also seen people go out the last week of the year because of year end sales too good to pass up. People also set New Year’s resolutions to declutter and have den clearing sales ahead of January 1. The BST can be home to some really nice equipment, out of production soaps, etc. that last week of the year.

Still in, 31 days and counting down, the end is well in sight. The Jensen H-Type is getting a full service before 2020 :302::302:.

Ruckin - still in.

Do not know the latest that someone has gone out. Hope that no one makes they wrong timezone mistake.

THEY ALMOST GOT ME!!! I got an email with 70% of Czech & Speake products. They have a few scents that I love and I am down to my last puck of 88... Wouldn't you know it, I get to the site and there is nothing in the C&S category.

The shaving fates have spoken and I am supposed to survive this sabbatical. :D

I wanted to ask about the 2020 Sabbatical since I'm interested. If this was explained, I might have missed it, sorry.

Does the car I choose have any significance? Do I have to choose a different car than anyone else? Does the car picture replace your avatar?

Thanks...

I wanted to ask about the 2020 Sabbatical since I'm interested. If this was explained, I might have missed it, sorry.

Does the car I choose have any significance? Do I have to choose a different car than anyone else? Does the car picture replace your avatar?

Thanks...

You just choose a car from the 1920's / 1930's that you like. It can be the same as another persons (I may make a 4/2 door selection)
You can change your avatar, that is a god idea.

Just read the rules carefully :)

Top Bottom