What's new

2019 Shave Purchase Sabbatical - The Maltese Falcon Razor

It’d be a shame to lose anyone at this juncture. I found a Harry’s cartridge razor, I thought I’d binned, so will be OK for my trip. Thank you @johnwick for your offer.
I’ve only used it once before and hated it, but it will get the job done.

I’m gonna go ahead and make the bold prediction that we won’t lose anyone else before this sabbatical ends.....
Go ahead. Prove me wrong

I'll show you boghopper, No one tells me how to succeed. Does anyone know how many people typically go out due to Black Friday or holiday deals? I feel like that might be tempting for some people, but I also feel like most people who made it this far are going to have decent restraint/motivation or have unsubscribed from all deal emails.

I am going to hope that you are right.

I’m gonna go ahead and make the bold prediction that we won’t lose anyone else before this sabbatical ends.....
Go ahead. Prove me wrong

Hi,

I could could go and buy that ATT OC Slant I have been thinking about for years now. I even had it as an unused exception for one of those years....

Stan - Still In (for now)

1574322376188.png

Hi,

I could go out and whale on a tree!! :p

I mean a real tree. Then I would be Still In! :p

Stan - Still In and didn't even go to the ATT site.

Hi

I am still in and no temptation so far. At least I managed a second kill in this year’s sabbatical, a tub of ToBS Mr Taylor. I guess I rotate too much through my soaps and creams... these now almost two successful years in the sabbatical made me realize how long shave soaps and creams do last...

Hi

I am still in and no temptation so far. At least I managed a second kill in this year’s sabbatical, a tub of ToBS Mr Taylor. I guess I rotate too much through my soaps and creams... these now almost two successful years in the sabbatical made me realize how long shave soaps and creams do last...
I completely agree, this MWF I've been working on since June is really hanging in. I look at my den and say to myself "what was I thinking" I'm signing up for the Leap Year sabbatical.
Oh and I'm still in.

I became active in the Excalibur Club, so I added the number of shaves on my current blade to the dashboard.

1574497568526.png

Last edited:
Will be posting the sign-up for the 2020 GRUYERE later this week.
New thread, with initial description/story opener and of course the dreaded rules.

:lemo:

Well,...... the voting results are in.
The winner is the early 1930's car rally from London to Vienna.
All four themes had some votes, but the clear majority were for the rally.

New thread is posted, ready for signing up by those interested.

Please remember to also post the 1920's/1930's car you will drive!
Category:1930s cars - Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:1930s_cars
Category:1920s cars - Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:1920s_cars

Top Bottom