What's new

2019 Shave Purchase Sabbatical - The Maltese Falcon Razor

Recap: way back when, I promised to PIF a tub of MdC if I dropped out of the sabbatical. Alas, I did drop out, in order to snag a great deal on a Blackland Vector. Both the Vector and the MdC to be awarded are pictured, as of this morning.

Friday before last I asked (in this thread) for takers on the PIF. Now it is time to announce the winner: Brian C, agent 67.

Brian, I hope the MdC will help propel you to the finish line. Be strong, stronger than I was. :)

Recap: way back when, I promised to PIF a tub of MdC if I dropped out of the sabbatical. Alas, I did drop out, in order to snag a great deal on a Blackland Vector. Both the Vector and the MdC to be awarded are pictured, as of this morning.

Friday before last I asked (in this thread) for takers on the PIF. Now it is time to announce the winner: Brian C, agent 67.

Brian, I hope the MdC will help propel you to the finish line. Be strong, stronger than I was. :)

Thank you so very much kind sir. I do hate that I am getting this amazing opportunity due to your misfortune. I can’t wait to see how gold soap shaves. Lol. I must say I feel like a kid at Christmas. [emoji16]

AoM; B.O.S.S.;Knight of the Veg Table;MFR2019

Thank you so very much kind sir. I do hate that I am getting this amazing opportunity due to your misfortune.
No misfortune, but rather a choice, my own doing. As it happens, I am quite enjoying the Vector and am content with my choice. Also, it is a pleasure to be able to hook up a shave bro with a nice soap. I hope you enjoy it.

Wow, very generous

upload_2019-9-7_16-14-51.png

The 2018 GRU final tally was 34 in/44 out if I read it right. We seem to be roughly at the same point the 2018 GRU finished with but with 4 months to go (approx).

Stay strong folks. Those holiday sales will be tough. Smallflower and WCS have been hitting me hard. I've got to delete them out of my inbox before I follow any links.

Fall scents, upcoming black Friday sales, limited edition holiday scents, more vintage razors going on sale--so many reasons to go out! Good luck, y'all!

Still out.

Okay, I have a question. I have a razor that I have been wanting to send out to get refurbished. This is something that has to be planned out because the best people that do this are usually backed up with work. Do I need to wait until next year and use it as my sole exception for the 2020 Sabbatical?

I have a razor that I have been wanting to send out to get refurbished. This is something that has to be planned out because the best people that do this are usually backed up with work. Do I need to wait until next year and use it as my sole exception for the 2020 Sabbatical?
Sounds like the best way to go; you will be committing the payment in the restock window or list as an exception.

@Rico Suave

It came today and right after I finished my shave. Lol. It will be tried out for my shave tomorrow for sure.

Again, thank you so much for your generosity.

proxy.php

AoM; B.O.S.S.;Knight of the Veg Table;MFR2019

It came today and right after I finished my shave. Lol. It will be tried out for my shave tomorrow for sure.
Excellent, do let us know what you think.

MdC was the soap that finally drove home the sad sad realization that I just don't tolerate lavander well. I am glad to have found the soap a new home.

Top Bottom