What's new

INFO! 2019 Gold Dollar Mod Competition

I've officially "started" :001_302: I've removed the logo haha. I also removed the blade from the scales. I was hoping to get more done during naptime, but I was doing 6 different things at once.

Attachments

• 20190506_211200.jpg
    20190506_211200.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 47
  • 20190506_211540.jpg
    20190506_211540.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 46
I've officially "started" :001_302: I've removed the logo haha. I also removed the blade from the scales. I was hoping to get more done during naptime, but I was doing 6 different things at once.
If you got that much done during naptime you should have no problem finishing!

It's only in the OP that I don't see the pics.
Thanks to the generosity of our moderator team we have some great prizes. The Pro Class winner will receive a Tony Miller 4 sided paddle strop from the Mod Team, and

18364-jpeg.975822

a plain vanilla steer-hide hanging strop with cotton secondary component, courtesy of Tony Miller.

18398-jpeg.975828

For the novice class winner the mod team has also donated a rotary tool kit, similar to this one
41hbe4lif4l-_ac_sy400_-jpg.975741

The prize will be shipped to the winner from Amazon, so the actual model may vary according to their location. Of course all entrants get the best prize of all, the stunning razor that they have created!
That's copied and pasted. So no doubt "some of you" WILL see them. Strange. :letterk1:

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
That is pretty good multi-tasking. I can't multi-task for the life of me.

I was trying to do this epoxy cup for my wife...but since i didn't take the time to hook up a motor...I had to turn it every 2 minutes or so...for a couple hours. Otherwise I may have had more success haha.

The epoxy cup thing worked to my favor. It was her idea, so I had to buy supplies...Now I have resin epoxy and would like to try to pour my own scale blanks when I get around to it. But I've not found much instruction. It seems straightforward other than what to use as a mold and how to make sure its the right thickness. So if anyone has suggestions on that. I've tried to search the forums, but didn't have much luck

I get:
Forums
Badger & Blade - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
Forums
When trying to directly view the images and get
18364-jpeg.975822

otherwise.

I've noticed large files are not showing up even if I host them on 3rd party platforms. Keep your photos around 2MB or less. I think it will fix the issue.

I'm on a desktop as well and can't see the original photo's but I can see all of the ones posted in the replies. Little update got my handles attached today and it's outside drying right now I shall have photo's once the finish dries on the scales

Top Bottom