What's new

*2019 Gold Dollar Mod Competition, Novice Class POLL*closed!

2019 Gold Dollar Mod - Novice Class

• bpm5cm

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Dryphter

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Monoxide

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Newcreature

Votes: 17 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have four superb entries in the Gold Dollar mod competition novice class this year! Now is time to vote for your favorite. You may visit the entry thread to see what each razormeister created.

Good luck Gents!!! Some beautiful work has been done on these, & it is going to be hard to choose but remember you are all winners.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
The novice class turned out razors that look very professional this year. I voted for.... the one I liked best. But each had its own unique strengths.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Voted, great work all round. Four very nice razors, you all should be proud of your efforts.:a14::a14::a14:

Just about one day left. How about some votes for our fine entrants? This is some fantastic work by four people who have never modded a Gold Dollar before!

Everybody did a great job with their razors, so it was a tough decision to decide who comes in first. However, I have now cast my vote.

This was a very cool contest. Thanks to all who participated and those who made it happen.

:a14:

Congratulations to @bpm5cm! You have been selected by your peers as the winner in the novice class of the Gold Dollar modification competition for 2019. All of the entrants in this year did outstanding work. Its even more remarkable that none of you have ever modified a Gold Dollar before. These beautiful razors are the real prizes in this competition. The scales, shaping, engraving and finishing are all first class! Thank you @bpm5cm, @Dryphter, @Monoxide, and @Newcreature for showing us how it's done. I hope you will all be back next year for the unlimited class.

Thank you also to all of the B&B members for your encouraging comments and your votes. I hope this will inspire some of you to try your hand at modding next year.

Last edited:
Congratulations to @bpm5cm! You have been selected by your peers as the winner in the novice class of the Gold Dollar modification competition for 2019. All of the entrants in this year did outstanding work. Its even more remarkable that none of you have ever modified a Gold Dollar before. These beautiful razors are the real prizes in this competition. The scales, shaping, engraving and finishing are all first class! Thank you @bpm5cm, @Dryphter, @Monoxide, and @Newcreature for showing us how it's done. I hope you will all be back next year for the unlimited class.

Thank you also to all of the B&B members for your encouraging comments and your votes. I hope this will inspire some of you to try your hand at modding next year.
Congratulations @bpm5cm and everyone else that participated in this! Excellent!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Congratulations to @bpm5cm for his winning entry this year. Well done to the other entrants for their Modded Razors. You all should be very proud of your efforts in the Gold Dollar Mod Competition for 2019. Look forward to seeing you all again next year in the 2020 Gold Dollar Mod Competition.

Thank you everyone. I know it was really neck and neck, it was killing me watching the polls. I look forward to another close race in the unlimited class next year:badger:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom