What's new

Charity Auction 2019 Annual 'Saint' Sue Moore Fundraiser is accepting donations

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member

We are Happy to announce that the 9th Annual 'Saint' Sue Moore Memorial Fundraiser begins October 19th and runs for 3 days.

If you are not familiar with the 'Saint' Sue Moore Auction, it is a fundraiser we do every year to benefit the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

We do this in honor of our dear friend Sue Moore, Sue was a founding member and the proprietor of Saint Charles Shave.
She passed away due to breast cancer. This auction is our way to honor her memory and help fight this terrible disease.

W
e can not pull this off alone. We rely on our generous membership to donate items to be auctioned.
The amount we raise is dependent on YOUR
donated items for the auction and lively bidding on these items.

If you find it in your hearts to donate anything for auction please use this form: CLICK HERE

If you have multiple items to donate for separate auction threads please submit a new form for each item.

Also please note we kindly ask that any software (aftershave, soaps, creams, etc.) be in new, unopened condition.

Remember that B&B does not handle any money, your winning bids and monetary donations are paid directly to the NBCF

Thank you to everyone who has donated to past auctions and thanks for helping to make this year the biggest yet!

If you have any questions or comments please post them here.

Last edited:
Looking forward to donating a bunch of new soaps and blades!

Quick question Jason @Toothpick , I’m on Tapatalk at the moment and the form isn’t loading.... are these items shipped to a central location or do I “drop ship” directly to the winners of the auction? Sorry for my ignorance! First year donating and looking forward to contributing to a great cause.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Looking forward to donating a bunch of new soaps and blades!

Quick question Jason @Toothpick , I’m on Tapatalk at the moment and the form isn’t loading.... are these items shipped to a central location or do I “drop ship” directly to the winners of the auction? Sorry for my ignorance! First year donating and looking forward to contributing to a great cause.
You would likely need to use a PC to access the form. Or a mobile browser.

You would ship the items directly to the winners.

Hope this helps!

Is there an option to ship to a central location/distributor? Also, what is the deadline, and are there any guidelines regarding either unused samples or used items (razors, brushes, soaps/creams, etc)?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Is there an option to ship to a central location/distributor? Also, what is the deadline, and are there any guidelines regarding either unused samples or used items (razors, brushes, soaps/creams, etc)?

There is no option to ship to a central distributor unless you want to pay for shipping twice. To the distributor, and then again from the distributor to the winner.

Regarding used items -
Also please note we kindly ask that any software (aftershave, soaps, creams, etc.) be in new, unopened condition.

Razors, brushes, unused samples are OK.

Top Bottom