What's new

Charity Auction 2019 Annual 'Saint' Sue Moore Fundraiser is accepting donations

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Hi, all. Looking forward to making a donation or two. Have been absent here for a while and looking forward to participating. Really happily impressed that you've kept this tradition in Sue's memory. Still recall her fondly.

Mods: The link for the bidding form in the Auction FAQs post is a dead link. That's the first place I looked. Only chanced upon this thread.
Which link in the FAQ are you talking about exactly?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
We are sitting at 40 auction lots. Plenty of time to get those donations in! Remember, all for the NBCF and almost anything is accepted!

My apologies if this has been covered before (couldn't find anything in some searching and browsing), but a couple of questions on photos:

1. Are there any format restrictions (like ".jpg only")?

2. Do you prefer the links to be hosted here on B&B as part of our "user content" or can we link from some place like Imgur?

Thank you.

Brent

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
My apologies if this has been covered before (couldn't find anything in some searching and browsing), but a couple of questions on photos:

1. Are there any format restrictions (like ".jpg only")?

2. Do you prefer the links to be hosted here on B&B as part of our "user content" or can we link from some place like Imgur?

Thank you.

Brent

The form only allows a URL. Hosting them here would insure there are no issues with the photos.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
How bout another teaser?
DE058B8B-2D62-4BBE-AE78-703C27D90D6E.jpeg

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
one for the brown leaf guys

full

you can bid on this October 19th!! We are up to 57 auction lots. Can we make it to 100!!!?

Top Bottom