What's new

2019-2020 Premier League/Champions League season

I'm sitting here thinking about Arsenal's match at Anfield this weekend. If Emery gets his tactics right we may have a chance.

I'm sitting here thinking about Arsenal's match at Anfield this weekend. If Emery gets his tactics right we may have a chance.
I agree we have a chance to show we can play with the big boys this season. It will be a test for the new squad for sure.

Ozil is back in training again, but with that whole gang mess who knows if he can play any time soon!

Well I hope you made that bet, Palace are doing the best they can to see it happens. We were absolutely awful today, I can't see us staying up this season, Hodgson's lack of tactical nous has finally ground us down after two seasons of his ****e. Good luck to the Toon, I've always had a soft spot for them.
Sadly, the locals can never seem to get their act together in terms of protests. Between "support the Club" types, and the "Stay Away until Ashley Sells" splits, it's no wonder the fat bastard just sits on his pile of money, like Smaug.

Sadly, the locals can never seem to get their act together in terms of protests. Between "support the Club" types, and the "Stay Away until Ashley Sells" splits, it's no wonder the fat bastard just sits on his pile of money, like Smaug.

One of the saddest things in football what that **** has done to that team.

Well the Arsenal match was pretty close to what I expected. We're a long way from competing with Liverpool and City. We need to be ready for the derby against Spurs coming up.

Well the Arsenal match was pretty close to what I expected. We're a long way from competing with Liverpool and City. We need to be ready for the derby against Spurs coming up.
I wasn’t able to to watch the match but I feel like the lineup wasn’t a good matchup.

There were bright spots, such as Willock and Pepe making van Dijk look bad a few times. But overall it was not a fun match to watch.

One of the saddest things in football what that **** has done to that team.

You see this in major US sports as well. The Kansas City Royals are supposedly about to be sold for over $1B. The owner has fielded a terrible team with minimal payroll over the last few years, but profits off revenue sharing as a small market team. He bought the team in 2000 for $96M so his return for selling the team will be just fine.

Not sure how many more wins we can expect with 20% possession.

Top Bottom