What's new

2018 release announcements

Did my first shave with the Buck Rogers brush.
proxy.php

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Looking to follow this thread for any new Beehive Paladin releases! Thanks!

It has been suggested that we might do better to post release announcements separately (i.e., not in a single thread), so you might want to watch the Paladin Shaving forum broadly, if that's possible. Also, I can envision dropping a brush or two in the Paladin Pickle Barrel from time to time (with a purpose to establish and sustain substantive engagement here). I just need to figure out how to do that given the fact we're only set up to sell brushes from our Shopify-hosted site. I'll work on that.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Notice to all who follow this thread (i.e., 2018 Release Announcements). In light of some perspective offered by a friend on the B&B Team, I'm going to start posting release announcements in separate threads. My thought in the beginning was that a thread for every release might clutter up our space here, which I think of and relate to differently than vendor fora on other boards. But I can see how dropping notices in a generic thread might diminish their salience. I anticipate the next release happening sometime over the coming weekend or early part of next week. Stay tuned, but don't look for further notices in this thread!

FYI, we welcome feedback.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
I can't stop looking at those beehives. So beautiful! Sorry I missed them :(

There will be more Beehives. The Round Table HNB LE just happened in the moment without any real plan.

Last edited:
Top Bottom