What's new

FS 2018 Paladin Dark Holler Jack

So here you have the 2018 Dark Holler Jack brush in 26mm. There aren't many of these out there. When I bought mine these sold out really quick. Ken wasn't making fifty million Halloween brushes as he appears to be doing this year. Much cooler when something like this is way more limited.

Per Ken last year....

"This year’s Dark Holler Jack™ shaving brushes will be available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis (i.e., first-to-pay by Shopify’s reckoning) beginning at 8:00 PM Central, October 1. The offering will remain open for as long as supplies last. All of the brushes included in this edition have Falstaff handles. We made five or six each of 24 mm and 30 mm brushes, and 13 each of 26s and 28s. For further details see 2018 Paladin® Shaving Halloween Offering."

The one I got I think I might have test lathered it one time shortly after I got it. I may have used it once as well but I'm not even sure about that. It's in like brand new condition. I choose this particular one because I had another with the same knot code that I found to be excellent. Here are some pics. I'm looking to get what I paid for it which is right around $190 PayPal F&F. Add 4% if using G&S. CONUS shipping I'll cover. Will ship international for additional postage expense with the purchaser paying F&F and assuming all risk.

021.jpg

020.jpg

And a couple more pics because I forgot to add my name and date to the first two.

003.jpg
004.jpg

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Thank you,
David

Top Bottom