What's new

2018 MLB Playoffs

Can the H-Town Gang repeat again in 2018?

I think they can!

Go 'Stros!!!!!!!!!

proxy.php

I don't know if anyone can beat the Red Sox or Yankees - whoever wins their series. Two of the best teams money can buy!

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I don't know if anyone can beat the Red Sox or Yankees - whoever wins their series. Two of the best teams money can buy!
That's what all the so called experts say,
The television coverage is just plain disrespectful to the Astros,you know the Reining champs
Sad really .

That's what all the so called experts say,
The television coverage is just plain disrespectful to the Astros,you know the Reining champs
Sad really .
Their commentary was Class A, AA at best. I miss Blummer & Kalas. The guys today reminded me of Brent Musburger.

On to the ALCS!

Good to see Correa hitting a 3-run dinger today. He's still not 100% after his back problems during the year and I'm sure he feels better now knowing he can still contribute despite the injury.

I hope the Yankees win their series. But truth is I think Boston is the better equipped team to dethrone Houston. I really hope that doesn't happen.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Apparently, Luis Severino wasn’t aware what time the game started. It showed.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I hope Houston and LA meet again. That was a spectacular series last year. I think LA is better this year and they are playing insanely good right now. Harry my Dad was a rabid Dodgers fan, he is looking down cheering and this may just be their year.

@Mr. Scruffy

I hope Houston and LA meet again. That was a spectacular series last year. I think LA is better this year and they are playing insanely good right now. Harry my Dad was a rabid Dodgers fan, he is looking down cheering and this may just be their year.

@Mr. Scruffy

I wouldn't mind a rematch. The Astros are better this year too with the addition of Cole and an improved bullpen.

As long as Milwaukee doesn't win it all, I'll be happy. Out of the four teams that are left, I'd like to see Houston win.

As an Astros fan, I want the Red Sox, winning in 4, at home.
And I want to Sweep Bud Selig’s precious Brewers. Houston Never Forgets.

Top Bottom