What's new

2018 Christmas Card Exchange?

I don't recall one being started for this year. So, since @OtherMoe started the thread, I nominate him to head the list up! Wasn't last years list just simply a list of names and you sent a card to the person above you and below you? With addresses exchanged via PM?

...since @OtherMoe started the thread, I nominate him to head the list up! Wasn't last years list just simply a list of names and you sent a card to the person above you and below you? With addresses exchanged via PM?

This is my first year hearing of the Christmas Card exchange, @mio_cuggino actually mentioned it previously and got me interested in joining this year. Maybe he knows the ins and outs? With The Traveling Journal already in swing for me, I cannot take on the additional work, otherwise I would take it upon myself. Nonetheless, I would love to partake!

I don’t think there’s too much to getting this rolling, of course that could be the bourbon talking ;-). Once the Mrs. Moe gets off our main PC i’ll start a separate official thread.

Top Bottom