What's new

2018 Black Friday Deals on Shaving Gear

I have to ask...do online shaving websites do Black Friday Deals every year as well?

What form does it usually take? Blanket discounts on all merchandise or select slow moving items only?

Cheers

Stirling does limited edition scents (3 oz. pucks and 2 oz. AS). Confirmed scents from the Facebook page are:
Stirling One (based on D&G The One)
Black Pepper Lime (pure essential oil)
Stirling Green (based on the old green bottle Polo)
Deep Blue Sea (based on Bleu de Chanel)
Haverford (based on Tobacco Vanille)
D-503 (based on Mont Blanc Legend)
At least one more TBD (he was asking for suggestions)

Italian Barber is doing a Black Friday week--every day certain items will be on sale as much as 75% off based on the e-mail I got.

Maggards did a big Black Friday sale last year, but I don't recall seeing an e-mail yet, this year. Last year they had starter kits for $20, stainless steel handles for $5, and sale prices on various brushes and soaps.

I only know based on the stores I've purchased from in the past. If you have favorite retailers or artisans, I'd suggest subscribing to their newsletters/deals or checking their websites this week.

I absolutely cleaned up at Italian barber yesterday. I picked up a hundred feathers for $18 and a Fatip Grand for $15. Picked up a nice brush and a few other misc items including another hundred Astra SP for $8 to round out the free shipping and couldn’t be happier.

Top of the Chain is doing 15% off of certain manufacturers each day until BF when it appears they will run a 10% off deal on most regularly price items, 20% off fragrances and some other discounts

Today happens to be Ariana & Evans discount day

I absolutely cleaned up at Italian barber yesterday. I picked up a hundred feathers for $18 and a Fatip Grand for $15. Picked up a nice brush and a few other misc items including another hundred Astra SP for $8 to round out the free shipping and couldn’t be happier.

I don't think I've ever seen Feathers that cheap. Surprised they are still in stock.

I just got and e-mail from Barrister & Mann that says 15% off everything except Vespers and Waves with code BLACKFRIDAY.

Here's what Stirling says about their offerings (scents posted above so not relisting those):
"Stirling Soap will be putting badger brushes 25% off starting on Black Friday. We'll also have a large selection of doorbusters. 10 doorbuster scents of bath soaps will be available for $3.25 per 5.5 oz bar.
We'll also have 8 doorbuster shave and aftershave scents for $7.50 each, or $14 for the set. The soaps will be 3 oz in a jar this year (we listened, no more refill pucks), and the aftershaves will be the same 2 oz green glass bottles as last year."

Above the Tie has a 50% off Black Friday deal with the code SHAVE50 that covers all Atlas and Kronos razors, matte finished caps, plates and stands.

Summer Break Soaps will have all shaving soaps and aftershaves being marked down by $2 and all bath soaps and shaving soap samples being marked down $1 from Friday through Monday. Additionally, all orders of $30 or more will ship for free. No code will be needed for any of the discounts.

Red Panda Grooming has 20% off all items from now until Monday with coupon code THANKSGIVING.

Crowne & Crane has 20% off everything from Nov. 22 through Nov. 26 with coupon code TURKEY.

Friday through Monday, Shave HQ will have 10% off Vintage Value Starter Kits, 10% off straight razors, free domestic shipping for orders $30+, and a limited number of special Thrifty Kits: a razor, brush, soap, blades, my guide to learning to wet shave, and a 10% discount code for a future purchase, all for $9.99.

If your not on Maggard's mailing list...I'd sign up.
Deals all week with two special times on Friday.
Today is no minimum for free shipping! Code: BFSHIP

Top Bottom