What's new

INFO! 2018 B&B LE Pipe Special Sign-Up Extension! (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Fine Folks of the Brown Leaf, this year's Brown Leaf LE pipe has been granted a special limited time sign-up extension! If you wanted this year's LE pipe, but didn't place an order for one, you have a second chance to sign up for one! Orders will only be accepted until Thursday, the 19th of July. The same requirements apply that are stated on the original post of The 2018 B&B Brown Leaf LE Pipe thread. Act fast! The 19th will be the last available date to order this year's beautiful pipe!

8y4a0680-jpg.871224

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
The contrast between the black stain and brown accents is what draws my eye to it.

I'm a huge fan of black sandblasted finishes, when I first saw this I knew I had to have it! The olivewood and stained bowl crown add so much class! I have all the photos saved to my phone and look at them quite regularly.

How do you know?

I regret not finding the Brown Leaf in time for last years pipe and I just couldn’t find enough scratch for the Saint Sue auction.

Ragrets, I have them...
The one from two years ago for sure and a lot of the Tinsky's from before I was a true pipe smoker. Don't see them in time in the BST or ebay when the rare one pops up.

Ok, Ok, I give up. I'm getting ready to order now. There are some analogous LE's in the fountain pen world and at least one that I'm glad I was able to make work. Now as a rule, I avoid LE Fountain Pens because they are LE in name only and mostly it's a sales gimmick. But, there are occasional LE's that one regrets missing. Life is too short to live with regrets.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I'm sad to hear "sales gimmick" in relation to any of the group buys or LE's. This is not what I've experienced here . . . ever. Yeah I'm an ex-mod. But what I've seen is huge investments of time and effort to get things together with zero profit taking.

Probably not the place to argue here. . . But if you feel you have been hard done by in anyway please contact a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom