What's new

2017 release announcements

Your poor pool table. Your poor couch.
I never use the word "awesome," but awesome release, Ken.
Happy new year.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Ken, are those white/ivory colored handles the Somerset stock you posted about recently? Unfortunately, this release is a month before I'll be able to afford one, but I'll keep watching for future releases.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Good eyes. Yes, if there's an SM before the first dash in the serial number (below each brush photo to the left), then it's a Somerset handle. Ivory is designated by IV.

captp

Is ten minutes a record for sell out? Managed to get the PK47 I wanted, in Somerset stock.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Is ten minutes a record for sell out? Managed to get the PK47 I wanted, in Somerset stock.

All of the other release we've done since putting them up one by one earlier in the year have sold out in about 20-22 minutes.

On the other hand, the 2015 TSN LE PK-47s sold out in 97 seconds. That was 100 brushes.

captp

Ken, is this the M8 derived handle you're intending to release soon? If it is and is available in this beautiful Butterscotch, I'll be out of the Restraint immediately.:thumbup:
That is a beautiful handle shape and color.
$Paladin-M64-P1.jpg

captp

Georg, a man must stick to his resolves...
I am glad Im not on restraint.... That is a beauty!
I traded my resolve for a good cigar years ago:001_rolle

What are the specs on this brush?
No specs giiven.
That's a pic from his website, I think it's a prototype Ken made for a new handle he will be producing soon. Not even sure that's the knot he intends to use. I'm sure Ken will be along soon to set us straight.

captp

I've never been a big fan of the Beehive, but when it's released, I'm sure there will be a Feeding Frenzy. That said, that IS a good looking brush.

captp

You missed it by 3 weeks. I'm guessing his next release will be around March or April. Stan will make an announcement a few weeks prior with links to pics.
Any more details on tomorrow's release (Time, Pictures)?

He posted on the 26th on the Paladin site that there would be a release on the 29th of this month, and to standby for exact time and the collection of brushes to be sold. Haven't seen anything else on this yet, they're probably still working on getting the gallery and all the particulars straight. It wouldn't surprise me if they pushed the release back a day or two.

Edited to add the link: https://www.paladinshaving.com/blogs/news/january-29-release

Last edited:
Top Bottom