What's new

2017 release announcements

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Err.... a question... Differences between Winston and Churchill models, please? I'm useless :)lol1:) but can't see any...

Winston = 26 mm, Churchill = 28 mm, WCXL = 30 mm. We decided to give them somewhat (but not really) different names because they are different in girth (i.e., more or less portly), but not proportionally scaled in height (so they're really not exactly the same shape).

Also, sometimes it's fun to see who we can confuse.

Last edited:
Winston = 26 mm, Churchill = 28 mm, WCXL = 30 mm. We decided to give them somewhat (but not really) different names because they are different in girth (i.e., more or less portly), but not proportionally scaled (so they're really not exactly the same shape).

Also, sometimes it's fun to see who we can confuse.

:lol:

Great, my self-esteem is low now... I thought that reason (knot-related) but as other models don't surreptitiously change their name....

Thanks!! The WCXL must be a serious one... hmmm...

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Winston from his earlier, slimmer days; Churchill from his middle, slightly portlier days; WCXL from his later, quite portly days.

Winston from his earlier, slimmer days; Churchill from his middle, slightly portlier days; WCXL from his later, quite portly days.

:laugh:

Thank you!

proxy.php

captp

Alrighty now, who got what? Managed to get 2 El Dorados. Butterscotch and Ivory. I'll probably use only one and donate the other to the Sue Auction in October.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
It's always interesting to see which brushes stand last. They usually one or two I'd have put toward the top of my list.

captp

Oops, just got the last PK-47. Butterscotch. I'm only keeping one and not selling the other two.

Alrighty now, who got what? Managed to get 2 El Dorados. Butterscotch and Ivory. I'll probably use only one and donate the other to the Sue Auction in October.

I got two Chiefs (lemondrop and butterscotch marble) and one El Dorado (tortoise). Actually was the guy that accidentally got one early due to computer glitch. Will keep 2 and sell one and donate to a friend's daughter's cancer treatment fund. 10 yr olds shouldn't get cancer.

Either way these brushes look amazing and I can't wait to take mine for a test ride.

Thanks for making an awesome product Ken!

captp

Mmmmm good. Chief in Butterscotch and Somerset. Tempting. Might save my money for a Tut or a cute little Moe...maybe in Jade. We'll see what Sunday feels like.
Mighty nice bunch of brushes there, Ken.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Mmmmm good. Chief in Butterscotch and Somerset. Tempting. Might save my money for a Tut or a cute little Moe...maybe in Jade. We'll see what Sunday feels like.
Mighty nice bunch of brushes there, Ken.

Thanks. Afraid it's going to be go big or go home for a spell.

28 mm? Just 28 mm? Heck, I need a 30 mm....

A beautiful super Churchill, WCXL or whatever it is called....:laugh:

Very nice bunch, Ken! My Falstaff 28 mm does wonders. Well, shall see....

Top Bottom