What's new

2016 Speakeasy Bingo-Start Signing Up!!!

Attention Bingo Players!!!

There is a new bingo game starting up in the Badger and Blade Bingo Survivors Club, and since you played in this game, you are all eligible. If you want to play another bingo game and keep the fun going, come on over and sign up!

Be on the lookout for Bocephus.... he can't wait to come visit the winner!

3BSC Bingo Sign Up

@eezee @rider4life @clyde72 @dangerousdon @heysi @i_dont_bite @jjking54 @Badger babe @mrlandpirate @bobmsp @jesseix @cvargo @Greg the Hammer @MrSmith @Blaidth @Doug57 @TexLaw @sskim3 @Parjay @SlyMoose

LOL im a degenerate. I am in!

I got the prizes late last week. I'll post a pic soon. The glasses are awesome, bigger than i thought, and the book is really neat, has history on different cocktails.

Attention Bingo Players!!!

There is a new bingo game starting up in the Badger and Blade Bingo Survivors Club, and since you played in this game, you are all eligible. If you want to play another bingo game and keep the fun going, come on over and sign up!

Be on the lookout for Bocephus.... he can't wait to come visit the winner!

3BSC Bingo Sign Up

@eezee @rider4life @clyde72 @dangerousdon @heysi @i_dont_bite @jjking54 @Badger babe @mrlandpirate @bobmsp @jesseix @cvargo @Greg the Hammer @MrSmith @Blaidth @Doug57 @TexLaw @sskim3 @Parjay @SlyMoose
I've not played a regular bingo game so I don't think I qualify. Have fun with the game though and please let me know when the next regular game is ready to roll.

I've not played a regular bingo game so I don't think I qualify. Have fun with the game though and please let me know when the next regular game is ready to roll.

You called! If you haven't joined the survivors' club by now, then shame on you! :lol:

You survived calling didn't you????!

You are more than welcome to play 3BSC Bingo with us..... And if anyone gives you grief, you send them to me!

Rubbish!
You called! If you haven't joined the survivors' club by now, then shame on you![emoji38]
You survived calling didn't you????!

You are more than welcome to play 3BSC Bingo with us..... And if anyone gives you grief, you send them to me!
I concur!

Sorry, you will have to use the shuttle wash coupon I placed in your office, we are heading off planet with Darth to look for Luke..... again!. this family crap is getting in the way. Don't forget to lower your antenna, last time they snapped the one off my tie fighter:tongue_sm

Sorry, you will have to use the shuttle wash coupon I placed in your office, we are heading off planet with Darth to look for Luke..... again!. this family crap is getting in the way. Don't forget to lower your antenna, last time they snapped the one off my tie fighter:tongue_sm
Have fun at the Crusades!

Let's see if this works...
$0323161444_HDR.jpg
$0323161445_HDR.jpg

You have heard the Rumors
and they are TRUE.

The Next B & B Bingo will Launch April 11, 2016

Please see the Link for info and to sign up
HERE

BE THERE OR THE CLOWNS WILL GET YOU!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom