What's new

2016 Gentlemanly Restraint Until Christmas (GRU - Christmas)

Well my brethren, another quarterly restraint comes to a close. Congratulations to those who were successful, and even to those who didn't quite make for a well intended effort. Nicely done.

For those who want to continue on to the next quarterly restraint the link for the GRU Spring is here, and for those ready to make a year-long commitment, the 2017 Shave Purchase Sabbatical is here.

May your Holidays be warm and safe!!

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

@mr_eleven @MacQ @SmurfK @Haggises @KQY61 @Maven454 @gwsmallwood @MuhleShaver @Clausewitz @kstrac87 @CzechCzar @Claudel Xerxes @bobmsp @vanhooglesnort @byDoms @CliffDweller @CigarSmoka @ZergoZatgai @golem

Merry Christmass and congratulations to all participants. It was a fun event. Now it's time to buy some stuff. :laugh:

Wow, I made it through! I should have enouh soap, creams and blades to make it through the whole next year. However, I have to restock on AS & ASB now before the 2017 Shave Purchase Sabbatical starts. I will also not resist in buying a Haslinger soap as it seems pretty high regarded on this forum. But then, I should hopefully be ready for a full year.

Merry Christmas and congratulations to all.

Hi,

Made it thru, and will continue on to Jan 1st since I still need to close out my Hat Trick year in the Year-Long. As far as Quarterlies go, this completes number 13 in a row. :)

Stan

This wasn't much for me to handle, but I will say the end came just in time. Fine Italian Citrus soap & AS are back! I'll be making my purchase in a few minutes. :thumbup:

Merry Christmas everyone. Congratulations to those who succeeded in the GRU's.

It was a fun year of restraints, I made it into December, but then found a great deal on a Wilkinson Empire set.

Out happily with this nice find.

Passed (or at least will in under one and a half hours) easily.

Well, kinda easily. If I hadn't been outbid on a couple of eBay coticules....

Congrats to those who made it through!

I was so busy I feel like I cheated. Hard to shop and buy when you can't even find time to pick up your computer. Congrats to all who survived.

Top Bottom