What's new

2015 Online Purchase Sabbatical

Weren't they pretty much the same movie? Just one had more explosions and less singing?
proxy.php

Well, two of my last 3 orders that were placed during the restocking period have come in. I'll post pictures tonight. My 3rd order that was outstanding may not get here until May or June.

#4 checking in. Still holding on with no temptations sighted.

SOTD
Gillette single ring
Lord Platinum blade
Dr. Harris Marlborough soap
Restored EverReady with TGN knot
Pinaud Clubman Lilac Vegetal (it is Clubman Friday after all)

Been super busy just checking in and doing fine ......but now Im thinking about honing some of my straights, just got to find where I hide my honing film? It would be my first attempt.

Looks like were all having a honing party! I haven't touched my Genco since I tried shaving with it a few days ago. Seems finding the time is my biggest battle, and to be honest, that's why I lost a bit of interest in them. The maintenance is the killer.

Looks like were all having a honing party! I haven't touched my Genco since I tried shaving with it a few days ago. Seems finding the time is my biggest battle, and to be honest, that's why I lost a bit of interest in them. The maintenance is the killer.

I have more than enough at the shave ready state that I can send out 2 or 3 at a time for honing as needed. The only maintenance issue then is getting to a post office and mailing a box. lol

No honing for me, but here's my two orders that came in last night from the restocking period.

Yep, that's the full line of Haslinger soaps with an extra of the Coconut for good measure. I'll get to them in 7-8 years.

Thinking of breaking put my jnat set as well...how much damage could I really do?

Day 25, and am still in

From memory, I have already lasted longer than my attempt last year at a sabbatical.

Am getting ready to purchase another bottle of Nivea aftershave, but that is available from the local grocery store.

Besides from that, I have no need for anything else, have even stopped surfing the online retailers, as there isn't anything I want/need.

Top Bottom