What's new

2015 Online Purchase Sabbatical

It might be a small sabbatical, but we will have the coolest. Who else can say they have a Rat and a Dogg in their sabbaticals?

It might be a small sabbatical, but we will have the coolest. Who else can say they have a Rat and a Dogg in their sabbaticals?

That is assuming Kevdogg joins, since there isn't any restocking grace period for him before jumping on this one. :lol:

No exceptions per the rules in the first post. The only things that are exempt are contrubutions, Saint Sue Moore auction and B&B branded items.

Taking my name off the list. I mistook this to be the 2015 yearly restraint.

Good luck gents !

I'm sure that thread will get started pretty soon as well, if it hasn't been already. :)

Good luck, even with an allowed exception, it's not always an easy year to make it through.

I have enough soaps, creams, brushes, razors and blades for the restraint. I might get a bit low for after shave, but I am in the December restraining order, so I have been planning about where I can get after shaves locally. Clubman, Skin Bracer and Aqua Velva at drugstores, Barbasol at the dollar stores. I think I am good.

I have enough soaps, creams, brushes, razors and blades for the restraint. I might get a bit low for after shave, but I am in the December restraining order, so I have been planning about where I can get after shaves locally. Clubman, Skin Bracer and Aqua Velva at drugstores, Barbasol at the dollar stores. I think I am good.

Depending on your stock of other things, you can also post a WTT for AS as well.

I keep wanting to pick up a couple of bottles of Speick AS before this thing starts but every time I get ready to, something big and expensive happens like today the refrigerator brakes down.........what a pain.

Depending on your stock of other things, you can also post a WTT for AS as well.

I almost forgot, Florida Water can be purchased locally at some stores. I will have to hunt them down. I LOVE Florida Water as after shave.

I probably won't be trading for AS, but I appreciate the advice. I think I should be okay with just b&m/local sales. My AD is currently soaps and creams. And that I have of enough for at least 2 years.

Too close to Pasteurs for this to work for me.

Hi,

At first, I thought you misunderstood that you are free to go into Pasteurs.

On second thought it was me who misunderstood that you are free to go into Pasteurs. As in, into Pasteurs quite often! :p

Stan

Hi,

And one radio active member.....

An AD worse than any on B+B. My saving grace is that I can repair and even re-engineer the gear. So, I actually break even on what I keep for myself. :)

Stan

I would like to join! Vintage razors took me out last year. I do live close to an AOS and barber supply shop but would probably not buy too much there.

I plan on stocking up around Christmas, including a new brush, razor, 100 blades, and maybe a soap and cream.

Count me in!
Shave_Rat
Galaktus
cpacamper
Pepin
KQY61
Kevdogg329
sgtd
lowjax
dgreene120
Bushhippi
Heresy
That´s a very nice idea for a restraint, because practically everything I buy is bought online. We have absolutely no shop with nice shaving related items in the area. I always wanted to visit flea markets or antique shops to find shaving items but never got my butt off the couch and found ebay or BST to be the easier way. Maybe it helps me to go out and find new toys in the wild, when my body starts to shake due to detoxication. :a38:

Top Bottom