What's new

2015 Online Purchase Sabbatical

That's a bit of a stash. lol

My final order of shave supplies arrived last night. 2 bottles of RR pre-shave gel, since I use them daily they should just last the year, I think... and one bottle of Fine Clean Vetiver AS. I know, not some extravagant stocking up for the shavepocalypse... lol

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Just in case I decided I need more consumable supplies...just look here. When the hell did all of this stuff show up?

Hi,

Man! You are more than set for the year! ;)

I opened a new 100 box of Personna Lab Blue blades and shoved a dozen or so left from the previous box in with them. I use one blade a week, so that is two year's worth for me. And, I have a box of Med Preps with at least 75 more in it. Three year's worth for me....

Stan

Still deciding if I need any more orders to be placed today. I don't think I do. I do want to get the Captian's Choice 2 new aftershaves (North & Sandalwood), but am pretty sure I can buy them locally if needed. I'll dig out my stash and get a picture when everything arrives in the mail over the next week or so. I do have an order placed from Japan to get some Mandom, so no clue when that will get here, but evertything else should be within a week.

Hi,

I opened a new 100 box of Personna Lab Blue blades and shoved a dozen or so left from the previous box in with them. I use one blade a week, so that is two year's worth for me. And, I have a box of Med Preps with at least 75 more in it. Three year's worth for me....

Stan

I have a similar stash of DE blades, then to add to that, I shave with a straight razor 90%+ of the time. So, the 3 year supply ends up being a 10 year supply, or longer. lol

At least no need for buying straight razors to end my life without any blades buy. 2735 should take me through the sabbatical. We will see, how much more the restock period in 2016 will bring. :blink:

Hi,

Stan

I did a little calculating and I think I am set for over 7 years....but...I have two grown sons that use Dad's magic blade box to restock their supplies, so I might be down to about 3 years worth! l think I'm safe.

Hey Boss,

Can i buy items online and have them shipped to another person as a gift and stay in?

I don't have any issue with buying someone else something as a gift what so ever. Go for it, and I hope they enjoy what you give them :)

Last edited:
I did a little calculating and I think I am set for over 7 years....but...I have two grown sons that use Dad's magic blade box to restock their supplies, so I might be down to about 3 years worth! l think I'm safe.

Hopefully you can still get 3 years out of the stash. :lol:

Hmm, have been on both Maggards and BullGoose today...but I can't pull the trigger on anything. I know I have way to much stuff. I don't need anymore and it's to the point where buying more is silly. I may end up not even using local exceptions this year. Just the two CC aftershaves and that might be it. I'll still want to go out to local places and visit some stores here that I haven't been to in a year and pick something up here or there, but wow.... I was planning a blow-out restocking period and it just isn't happening.

Yay.... I guess???

Hmm, have been on both Maggards and BullGoose today...but I can't pull the trigger on anything. I know I have way to much stuff. I don't need anymore and it's to the point where buying more is silly. I may end up not even using local exceptions this year. Just the two CC aftershaves and that might be it. I'll still want to go out to local places and visit some stores here that I haven't been to in a year and pick something up here or there, but wow.... I was planning a blow-out restocking period and it just isn't happening.

Yay.... I guess???

If you look at a couple others in the restocking, they have run into the same feeling. It's pretty common.

Quick hit on EBay to provide feedback to some sellers for some pre-restraint purchases that arrived yesterday. Only stayed on long enough to see that I didn't miss a great deal on my exception item for the 2015 sabbatical.

I think it was Ackvil who posted a little while ago about a barbershop opened in St Petersburg, FL. They have some soaps and creams for sale. Maybe someday I will take a ride out there, just to look.

No temptations here, either.. I may possibly go through and have a den clearing sale even at some point in the next few months.

Top Bottom