What's new

2015 Gentlemanly Restraint Until Fall GRU Fall (GRU-Fall)

Completed!

Thanks for the support and opportunity to participate gents!

See you in the Xmas restraint....

.... now do I need anything to get me through?

I think not!

Keep it tight for the last few hours Stateside gentlemen!

One more Shave of the Day for my friends here on the GRU-Fall....

$2015-09-23 at 00-00-00.jpg

It's been a great stretch and like many of you, I've learned some great things and made some fine friends. I won't be signing up for the next GRU, but as I still only use one razor and one brush and one tin of soap I think I'm restrained just fine. And in case you're wondering, I didn't shave every day but I did average 6 days a week and only once did I try to "conserve" soap and the shave was so poor I will forever load it like a madman!

I think the only thing I need is one more tin of CRSW, and as they just released their Fall Limited Edition I'll have to go with that!

:badger:

Last edited:
Woot!! Made it!

Congrats KevDogg on making it through the restraint!!! Thanks Mr_eleven for leading. I'll see you all in the GRU Christmas, but now it's time for me to do a bit of restocking.

I made it.
Congrats to all the gents who made it, because they met their goal.
Congrats to all the gents who dropped out, because they got cool swag.

Full carts at 3 retailers and amazon.... in the end, I don't think I saved any money lol.
And I haven't even thought about the ATT set yet...

I finally finished a gru quarterly restraint. victor

Congrats sir!! This is my first as well.
And thanks for the passaround, although my turn was more of a waste this last round.
I'll be sitting out of both the next restraint as well as next round of the box.
Maybe you continue your streak in the gru-christmas!!!

Congrats sir!! This is my first as well.
And thanks for the passaround, although my turn was more of a waste this last round.
I'll be sitting out of both the next restraint as well as next round of the box.
Maybe you continue your streak in the gru-christmas!!!

You can join and fail out of restraint. Will miss you in the box passaround

Look! We have come through! Fun restraint. I have a couple of things to pick up, but no huge purchases in sight. I like how the restraints focus my shaving.

And big congrats to Mr. Kevdogg for hanging in there.

Yrs, Vespasian, #9

I've been so busy lately that I didn't realize the restraint had ended. SUCCESS! I don't think I'll be joining any more restraints--it won't be necessary. This restraint has cured all of my ADs. Thanks guys!!

Small order from maggards... used their coupon for their edge free shipping program. 9.99 for free shipping for 6 months on orders over $5 (ends tomorrow)

Proraso Sensitive Skin Green Tea & Oat Shaving Cream Tube -White
RazoRock Mudder Focker Shaving Soap, (125ml)
Musgo Real-Shave Soap Classic Scent
10ml Screw Top Jar, White Lid (Empty) (#10ML-10PACK)
quantity: 10-Pack
Maggard Edge Membership - 6 Months (USA Only)
Gustafson Cinder & Stout shaving Soap - 3oz

Top Bottom