What's new

2015 Gentlemanly Restraint Until Christmas (GRU - Christmas)

Finished the fourth quarterly of the year and only have got a few more days til I've successfully gone a full year without any shave purchases!

Congrats to all of you that've made it to the end :thumbup:

Hi,

Yay! Especially to Mr. Darth there. :)

I, however, am not at the end, but Still In and Still Going.....

Stan

Congrats to the successful finishers! Hats off to you and good luck on the next ones.

I'm taking a break from restraints. Failing two right at the end, even for good buys, wasn't something I'm proud of but my spending will hopefully be curbed by those purchases anyway.

Take care everyone.

[URL=http://badgerandblade.com/vb/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=25]#25 [/URL] still in...but mulling whether to drop out a day or so early. Here's why.
I'm traveling to Japan, and since I'm staying at my in-laws, I will be bringing minimal gear: just a cart razor.
I have a little bit of brushless cream but not enough for the couple of weeks I'll be there.
I could either get a little tube of something here -- I'm leaning toward either Jack Black or Kiss My Face -- or take my chances with a Japanese product. The few creams are not well regarded, from what I've read, so I'd probably be looking at a gel.

#25 made it. I did wind up buying a Japanese gel (Gatsby, by Mandom) -- and some Japanese aftershaves and other goods.
I'll be posting at some point about those things.

MADE IT!! This was the most difficult possible month!! Now I need to find a belated (self) Christmas present!:thumbup1:

Top Bottom