What's new

2015 B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Edition

Texas Style Tamales are like Fake Rolexes, They look and work good, but not like the true Sonoran made ones. But then I am a bit bias. there is Arizona Mexican Food and everyone else who tries hard LOL[emoji38]
So Wait A Second. If I'm eating a tamale from someone from Mexico but I'm in Texas or louisiana it isn't as authentic if I was in Arizona?

Vegas Mexican food is almost as good as SoCal Mexican food. Didn't get a chance to try Arizona Mexican food.

My one problem with the whole "build a wall/deport everyone" idea is....where will I get real Mexican food???

Sonoran Style is a bit more traditional, like you would get South of the border, and not the Tex Mex, or Californification of Mexican Food. Vegas is not bad as long as your go to the mom and pops joints, New Mexico likes to claim the best, but we just use them for their Hatch Chilies LOL:lol:

We've got a great mom & pop place a block and a half from my house......mmmm, I know where I'm going for dinner.

Margaritas and carne asada!!!

Dave, you really are the greatest!

I hate you all!! I'm buying these!
$hormel.jpg
And I still have to drive 30 minutes for those!

Boy are you guys going to pay in the word hunt!!

That's a lot of tamales!

Not as bad as you'll pay on the toilet later.

These can also be used to unstick a jammed door, loosen rusted bolts, and prevent Mosquito bites, and actual are just Chef Boyardee Ravioli's put in a tube with a red watery type substance. Funny it smells a bit like embalming fluid HMMMMM:lol:

But I must admit these were a staple in college along with Ramen, Kraft Mac & Cheese in a Box, and anything Hostess. All had a shelf life of at least 1,000,000 yrs

Last edited:
This seems fun! i'll add myself for number 9.

1. TheVez2 #42
2. Blade4vor #46
3. Heysi #10
4. EdG #14
5. WildWest74 #13
6. skypsyd #15
7. jkf69 #12
8. Jzuzphreek #3
9. JTillman #44
10. edwinhmcbride #25
11. TexLaw #18
12. dangerousdon #37