What's new

2014 Auction Experience

This year's auction is in the books. Thank you to all the vendors and people who donated. Thank you to all Auction Team for putting together another great event. And thank you to all the members of B&B who supported this worthy cause. The generosity of members of this board continually amazes me.

I was lucky enough to bid and win some BBQ recipes. There were a few other items that got too rich for my blood. Maybe next year?

How was your auction? Did you win anything? Did you get sniped at the end? Did you enjoy scrolling through the threads of the auction items? Let us know what you thought of the event?

This was my first B&B auction. I was the high bidder on 2 things: 5 tins of soap and a variety of samples. I was hoping to get the "Hitchcock" locking razor (because I have worked in the Corrections/Mental Health field for the past several years), but the bidding became too rich for me.

Overall, it was an awesome experience, and I am looking forward to the 2015 auction!

This was my first B&B auction. I was the high bidder on 2 things: 5 tins of soap and a variety of samples. I was hoping to get the "Hitchcock" locking razor (because I have worked in the Corrections/Mental Health field for the past several years), but the bidding became too rich for me.

Overall, it was an awesome experience, and I am looking forward to the 2015 auction!

Glad that you enjoyed the event. Are you referring to the "Psycho"? Those hard to find items can get rather expensive. But all the monies go to a great cause so it is a win-win.

I got outbid on two Stone Cottage creams, and the guys who got them are in for treats. I did luck out and win some Mystic Waters soaps, which I've wanted to try for awhile.

My first auction. I loved it. It was fun to see all the cool donated stuff. I bid a couple of times, but lost out. I did send off a little check to the local breast cancer research charity. But more than the stuff, I was so impressed by this large bunch of guys honoring a woman who must have been wonderful with this huge event, run with such humor and goodwill. Thanks.

Top Bottom