What's new

2013 - Shave Purchase Sabbatical - Gentlemanly Insanity

I'm still in too! Another good shave today. First time with a Gillette Silver Blue blade this morning. It was decent. Still like my Reds better.

Still in and going strong.

I finally had a package arrive in the mail for some AS I bought last year though, I didn't think it would take that long to get here.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Still in and solid as a rock. So far this is pretty easy. If I can make it past the AOS reformulation I can probably make it through anything.

Still in.

I find myself going thru different emotions about this software AD of mine.

There are days when I am SO glad I have all these shaving soaps, creams and after shaves to simply enjoy the shave. I will pick at random, then I will do "themes" like German, Italian, English, Turkish etc with great abandon.

Then there are days when I look at it and say, "how did I EVER get to this state" :biggrin1:

At last count - 25 shaving soaps & creams - 8 creams, 12 soap pucks, 3 Italian soft soaps and 5 sticks :thumbup:

I could join a Sabbatical until 2016 and 3017 for 4 years and never use it all up :blink:

Gene

Last edited:
I have to admit that I have been secretly keeping an eye on this thread. I have committed myself to a self-imposed purchase sabatical and this thread is a great encouragement. Keep up the great work. I am right here with ya!

Top Bottom